Hopper - Watch & Book Flights
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save up to 40% on your next flight! Hopper predicts the future of airfare. Watch your next flight in the app and get a notification as soon as the price drops to its lowest point. Never miss a deal!
Users save on average $50 per flight by following the bunny’s advice. Know if you should book now or wait for a better price using the price prediction feature.
Hopper is like a super-fast, all-knowing travel agent that analyzes up to 15 billion flights prices every day and predicts the future cheapest price with 95% accuracy!
• PREDICT the best time to fly and buy so you’ll score the cheapest fares.
• WATCH a trip to receive price alerts via push notifications the instant prices drop.
• BUY cheap flights in 60 seconds or less with just a few taps and a swipe.
• FLY with confidence knowing you’ve found the best plane tickets on the airlines you like.
Hopper is an award-winning travel app. No spam. No ads. No popups. No time wasted. Just the confidence you’re booking the best flight and saving money.
Other things you can do with Hopper:
• Find the cheapest travel dates using the color-coded calendar
• Get smart travel tips about nearby airports and dates to save even more on your trip
• Use filters to get custom predictions about the best flight for you. Remove long layovers, stops, or basic fares that have lots of extra fees and restrictions
• Compare prices and amenities from over 250 airlines around the world including most low-cost airlines
• Use our price tracker for round-trip or one-way flights
• Receive personalized recommendations about deals to destinations you might like based on flights you are tracking, your past vacations and your travel budget
• Find out about breaking fare sales, hacker fares, and exclusive deals available from your home airport
• Last minute travel? Find great travel deals that leave in the next days. Check out our companion app GTFO for more last minute deals
• Save your traveler profile and your payment details securely for even faster booking
• Get an overview of all of the important details in the fine print from Fair Bear. He’ll let you know about the policies and fees related to flights cancellation or changes, carry-on allowances, first & second checked bags prices and seat selection
• Receive help 24/7 from our support agents if you need to cancel or modify your flight
Download Hopper and let’s start planning your trip!
App Store Best of 2015
“The 10 Best Free Apps for Air Travel Junkies” - TIME
“23 Life-Changing Apps We Downloaded This Year” - BuzzFeed
"How Well Do Airfare Predictors Work? Hopper: 8/10, Kayak: 6/10, Google Flights: 0/10” - WSJ
"Hopper, Expedia and Skyscanner Use Big Data to Find You the Cheapest Airfares" - Paste Magazine
Have a question or some stellar feedback? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.6.7
Hopper made booking flights easy — now managing your flights is easy too.
NEW! LIVE CHAT ... Got a question about the trip you booked with Hopper? Chat with the real, live, helpful Hopper Support team right from the app.
NAVIGATION … Your booked trips are now much easier to find, so checking flight info is a breeze.
PROFILE BUNNIES! … Love the Hopper bunny? Now you can pick your very own! Just head to your new Trips screen, tap the bunny, and choose the bunny pic that matches you best.
This release also contains some bug fixes.
Doesn't find best deals
I downloaded the app because I'm thinking about booking a flight in a couple months. I had done a quick Google search and found tickets for $386 with one of my favorite airlines, and I wanted to see if there was anything cheaper out there, especially since this airline isn't usually the cheapest option. With the exact dates of the flights I had already found, Hopper told me the cheapest price right now was $607. They did tell me to wait, but they didn't expect prices to drop enough to even compare with what I had found. I don't know where they get their data, but it's simply not right. I'm deleting the app and sticking with Google.
Pleased self proclaimed app critic
An extremely useful tool for booking flights. Hopper virtually removed all work necessary to research days to book with minimum cost by giving me a range of dates to book predicted from historical data. Has a sticky and pleasing user experience, and is easy to navigate. 10/5 rating. Happy to pay the small fee to the guys over at Hopper for the money in return for including just the right amount in this app, and for the money saved on flights.
Saved $300 bucks!
Best flight tracking app, more convenient than Google flights because you are able to get recommendation on when to buy and they give data on pass history of pricing.
If I bought a day before my one way for a family of 3 would easily cost over $800 bucks, but the next day it dropped to $500 and was also a nonstop flight. I almost paid $700 for a 1 stop connector. Highly recommended app!