Hopper - Watch & Book Flights
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Save up to 40% on your next flight! Hopper predicts the future of airfare. Watch your next flight in the app and get a notification as soon as the price drops to its lowest point. Never miss a deal!
Users save on average $50 per flight by following the bunny’s advice. Know if you should book now or wait for a better price using the price prediction feature.
Hopper is like a super-fast, all-knowing travel agent that analyzes up to 15 billion flights prices every day and predicts the future cheapest price with 95% accuracy!
• PREDICT the best time to fly and buy so you’ll score the cheapest fares.
• WATCH a trip to receive price alerts via push notifications the instant prices drop.
• BUY cheap flights in 60 seconds or less with just a few taps and a swipe.
• FLY with confidence knowing you’ve found the best plane tickets on the airlines you like.
Hopper is an award-winning travel app. No spam. No ads. No popups. No time wasted. Just the confidence you’re booking the best flight and saving money.
Other things you can do with Hopper:
• Find the cheapest travel dates using the color-coded calendar
• Get smart travel tips about nearby airports and dates to save even more on your trip
• Use filters to get custom predictions about the best flight for you. Remove long layovers, stops, or basic fares that have lots of extra fees and restrictions
• Compare prices and amenities from over 250 airlines around the world including most low-cost and north american airlines
• Use our price tracker for round-trip or one-way flights
• Receive personalized recommendations about deals to destinations you might like based on flights you are tracking, your past vacations and your travel budget
• Find out about breaking fare sales, hacker fares, and exclusive deals available from your home airport
• Last minute travel? Find great travel deals that leave in the next days. Check out our companion app GTFO for more last minute deals
• Save your traveler profile and your payment details securely for even faster booking
• Get an overview of all of the important details in the fine print from Fair Bear. He’ll let you know about the policies and fees related to flights cancellation or changes, carry-on allowances, first & second checked bags prices and seat selection
• Receive help 24/7 from our support agents if you need to cancel or modify your flight
Download Hopper and let’s start planning your trip!
App Store Best of 2015
“The 10 Best Free Apps for Air Travel Junkies” - TIME
“23 Life-Changing Apps We Downloaded This Year” - BuzzFeed
"How Well Do Airfare Predictors Work? Hopper: 8/10, Kayak: 6/10, Google Flights: 0/10” - WSJ
"Hopper, Expedia and Skyscanner Use Big Data to Find You the Cheapest Airfares" - Paste Magazine
Have a question or some stellar feedback? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.6.10
Woohoo! We’re introducing a shiny new feature soon. Can’t say what it is quite yet, but this release helps The Bunny prepare for launch. (And it’s something you’ve been waiting for, so get excited.)
It also contains some bug fixes & performance updates.
Great finding flights, terrible booking flights
Love this app for finding the best time to buy and researching flights. DO NOT buy tickets through them though!! I have only had headaches with trying to adjust flight plans, losing known traveler numbers (aka showing up the the airport without precheck being on there), and the worst part..... being in the last row of every single flight and leg of a flight. Every. Single. One. We booked tickets months in advance with lots of open seats, and they put us in the last row, next to the bathrooms, with no option to recline. Hopper was unable to change our seats, and since we booked through the app the airlines themselves couldn’t even change our seats when I called. I will never book another flight through this app.
Love this app
I love using this app to track down the best prices on flights. So far the flights I've booked are non refundable. So what I do is go to the airlines website and buy the flight that I saw on the app. This allows me to pick my own seat 😊
Real money saver!
I just saved nearly $1,000 booking a flight through this app. I had a little flexibility on dates and Hopper suggested dates I could fly and save 40%, nearly $1,000. I’d say they earned their $5 charge on this one.