The original endless hopper for mobile is back in the sequel to the smash hit 'Hoppy Frog' with millions of players worldwide.
We join our favourite hopping hero as he finds himself on the wrong side of the law and making a mad dash for freedom. Framed by his old nemesis Sharky and falsely arrested for lake pollution, Hoppy has decided to skip bail and escape to the hills. Help Hoppy jump and glide to freedom across the city skyline avoiding the police, media, and a vast array of enemies including Sharky's scooter riding affiliate gang 'The Fins'.
With more than 50 characters to collect, new terrain to master and hidden secrets to unlock Hoppy Frog 2 - City Escape is hours of frantic fun for all.
Soundtrack assembled by chip-tune legends '8-bit Weapon'
* Free Santa frog.
* Christmas theme.
* New frogs.
* Special gift on Christmas day.
* Gift box prize every hour on Christmas day.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't get me wrong, this game is awesome. It's challenging, addictive, and entertaining. Hoppy Frog is everything you want in a game. However, it is very glitchy. VERY.
1) when I land on one of the red floaty things (the first obstacle) I find myself falling through them a lot. Like, I clearly touch it, but fall directly through it. It's really weird.
2) I don't touch the ocean creatures in the oceanic area, but I die randomly! I wasn't even near them!
3) characters start flying when you don't touch the screen. I don't even lay a finger on the screen, but my character doesn't think so!
4) the screen doesn't register when I touch it. I will touch the screen to move my character, but nothing happens, and I die.
5) the letters to collect "hoppy" are glitchy too. I CLEARLY touch them but nothing happens!
All in all, if you are willing to put up with glitches, download the game. If not, don't.
Good game buttt
Please add some levels it gets kinda boring after awhile. Like add a storyline maybe?? And objectives and levels to complete. It'd be cool if there was 2 friends and one got kidnapped and u had to save the friend but go through challenges!! I really love the hame tho! Just please add more exciting things
Great game; appreciate the diversity
It’s a really fun game, much better than hoppy frog one; but what I appreciate most is the diversity of the characters. Most of them are boys or girls, but a lot are genderqueer, agender, there’s even one that’s androgyne! It’s nice to see that community being included and acknowledged.
- Turbo Chilli Pty Ltd
- 86 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Traction Games Pty Ltd 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Micro Pack of Gems $1.99
- Micro Pack of Flies $1.99
- Mini Pack of Gems $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.