By GovTribe Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With just a few taps, you can create Pipelines, find new Projects to Pursue, and update your team with the latest notes on a Pursuit. Create a Pursuit from your desktop and update it live from a bidder's conference using your phone. Get instant updates as your team works on a Pursuit and moves it through the stages of a Pipeline. GovTribe for iOS makes it easy to stay on top of your federal sales process.
- See quick stats on your win, loss, and abandonment rate, total estimated value, and total number of active Pursuits.
- Add new Pipelines on the go, or edit existing Pipelines.
- Quickly create Pursuits from any Project.
- Add notes and activity to Pursuits.
- Integrated activity feeds keep you up to date with any amendments, due date changes, and updates from the government.
- Browse every federal government opportunity (Project), updated in real time.
- Filter by Agency, NAICS, Office, Place of Performance, Set Aside, Due Date, and Type.
- Search by keyword inside titles, synopses, and all attachments.
- GovTribe for iOS requires an active GovTribe account. Sign up for free at GovTribe.com
What's New in Version 3.4.0
GovTribe for iOS is now fully integrated with your Pipelines and Pursuits. This version includes:
- Create new Pipelines.
- Create new Pursuits from any Project.
- Add notes to Pursuits.
- Updates from the government are automatically added to your Pursuits.
- Explore Projects with powerful filters for Agency, NAICS, Place of Performance, and more.
NOTE: GovTribe for iOS now requires a GovTribe account. Sign up for free at GovTribe.com