It's an ambush! You're surrounded and there's nowhere to run, the only option is to fight, so make your last stand count. Do you have what it takes?
Its fun to mindlessly destroy bad guys, try it!
The game is a single player horde/wave survival high score game, designed for short bursts of entertainment. With simple tap or swipe based controls anyone can easily pick up and play without going through complex tutorials.
Hordes of Enemies features 3 movie inspired scenes to play, each with different enemies.
• The Last Samurai: A samurai and his katana against the army of ninjas.
• Zombie Apocalypse: A girl and her baseball bat against the waves of undead.
• The Chosen One: The hero must face countless amounts of agents in a brawl fight.
▸ Optional Blood Effects
▸ Animated iMessage Stickers!
▸ ReplayKit - capture, share or broadcast* your best moments
▸ Game Center - compete on the leaderboards & achievements
▸ iCloud - sync across all your iOS/tvOS devices
▸ Haptic Feedback - optional for added immersion (iPhone 7 & up)
▸ 3D Quick Actions - go directly into action! (iPhone 6 & up)
▸ iCade and MFi game controller support
▸ Fully localized into 12 languages
▸ Gorgeous pixel art by Gustavo Viselner
▸ Original music by Stuart Duffield
In-app purchases are completely optional and you can play the whole game without purchasing anything. We wanted to create a simple and fun game that we would want to play ourselves and we hope that you'll feel the same, enjoy!
If you like our game please take a moment to rate & review it on the App Store. We are planning to add more scenes in the future and your input would help immensely.
* Live broadcast option tested with Mobcrush, Omlet Arcade, Youtube & Facebook apps.
◆ Fix for a rare ad related crash
Ratings and Reviews
CAN’T STOP PLAYING!
This game is truly incredible. When I saw this game as an honorable mention on gamranx video it didn’t look that good but I decided to get it because I like the matrix. This game is satisfying and fun to an extreme I have never seen in a mobile game. I have a few suggestions for new levels: a Star Wars level where you fight stormtroopers, and a the incredibles level
As soon as I saw this game a month ago I immediately pressed the “Pre Order” button. The pixel art style is great, the flow from each side to attacking the enemies are great and when you miss. You can feel in your hands that you did something wrong even when there’s no vibration. This game is all great squished in a package. Great job guys.
It reminds me of other games but is far superior on quality the only thing is it’s a bit tricky knowing when to double press or not because of the combo that comes with a double hit other than that truly fun and practice at it makes it all the better they have my full support, please watch the ads cause I want more levels lol👍🏾
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Pixel Envision Ltd.
- 107 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Pixel Envision Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- The Chosen One Quick Access $0.99
- Zombie Apocalypse Quick Access $0.99
- NO ADS $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.