By Horizon Healthcare Services Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With our new Horizon Blue Mobile App, you can use your hand-held device to find everything from health plan options and information to our Online Provider Directory, which offers quick and easy access to contact information for our 72 network hospitals and over 28,000 physicians and health care professionals located across New Jersey.
Staying connected is easier with all the essentials right at your fingertips including access to:
• Change your Primary Care Provider (PCP).
• Search for a provider based on specialty or ZIP code.
• View detailed information of a provider through the search results.
• View your most recent claims and claims details.
• Search for claims within a date range or using type.
• View benefit information such as copayment, coinsurance and deductibles for a claim.
Authorizations and Referrals
• View your authorization and referral details.
• View the front and back of your ID cards.
• Request a duplicate ID Card.
• View your product and coverage information.
• View benefits information such as copayment, coinsurance and deductibles
Update Additional Insurance
• Add your additional insurance details (i.e., coordination of benefits)
Manage your Account/Profile
• Register for Member Online Services.
• Retrieve your User ID.
• Retrieve your Password.
• Modify your profile (password, e-mail address or phone number).
• Opt-in or opt-out for paperless Explanation of Benefits, e-mail or text alerts.
• Access our phone directory.
• E-mail us your questions via an online form.
• View information regarding our locations.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (Horizon BCBSNJ) with headquarters in Newark, NJ, is New Jersey’s largest health insurer, providing coverage to more than 3.6 million people. Horizon BCBSNJ’s website is located at HorizonBlue.com.
Horizon HMO and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey are independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
There is no charge from BCBSNJ to download the Horizon Mobile App, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
@2013 Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
What's New in Version 3.5
• Added In-App browser capability for new features
• UI fixes
Just plain doesn't work. Never can sign on ... Just get a "we are unable to log in" message. If it were functional, I could forgive other usability issues such as buttons that are not obvious and text fields that do not respond when tapped. But, since it doesn't even work, don't waste your time downloading.
Just downloaded and tried and several features. Faster than online webpage and good resources. Have not found the WebMD link yet, if there is one.
Absolutely nothing loads. I log in and anything else it will load for a few minutes and then i get a sorry try again later. The website is so slow and i thought this would be better but its worse.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Horizon Healthcare Services, Inc
- © Horizon Healthcare Services, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.