Hormone Horoscope Lite
By Hormonology, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• The official Hormonology® app that shows women what their mood, energy, love life, health and more will be every day based solely on where they are in their monthly cycle
• The app Nylon Magazine calls "life-changing" and The Telegraph calls "overdue genius"
• • • • •
• This app will forever change how women with monthly cycles plan their day, week and month ahead
• 100% private (no data is collected), no ads, no in-app purchases
• Learn more about how your hormones impact you all cycle long and download free eBooks at MyHormonology.com
• • • • •
PREDICT YOUR DAY AND PLAN YOUR LIFE
The Hormone Horoscope App "Lite" is an easy-to-use menstrual cycle tracker that gives you something no other app can: The daily Hormone Horoscope--a forecast that tells you what your mood, energy, love life, spending habits, sleep quality, health and much more will be based on the levels of your hormones for each day.
On Day 7 of your monthly cycle, rising estrogen makes you more upbeat, energetic, confident, adventurous and creative--making this a great day to tackle a big task, take a trip or brainstorm.
On Day 18, rising progesterone saps your pep and makes you quieter and more cautious--making you prefer low-key activities close to home.
On Day 24, plunging estrogen can cause a bit of moodiness and irritability--but, you're also burning up to 30% more fat when you exercise.
Read full sample Hormone Horoscopes from this app at MyHormonology.com/hormone-horoscope-app-lite/sample-days
As three key hormones (estrogen, testosterone and progesterone) rise and fall during your cycle, research shows they impact your brain and body in a wide variety of ways.
Because your hormones repeat the same up and down pattern every cycle, the effects your hormones have on you also repeat the same way cycle after cycle--making your moods, energy and more easy to predict!
HOW TO USE THE APP:
Tap the Settings tab, then input a couple of details about your cycle. That's it!
WHY OPT FOR THE "PRO" VERSION?
Choosing between this free Hormone Horoscope App "Lite" or the Hormone Horoscope App "Pro"? In the "Pro" version you get so much more including...
• Longer, more detailed daily Hormone Horoscopes organized in easy-to-reference categories, such as Mood, Energy and Romance
• In addition to tracking your current menstrual cycle, the "Pro" app plots out future cycles--so you can schedule appointments, dates, trips and other activities based on where you'll be in your cycle months, even years, from now
• The "Pro" app keeps records of all cycles you've tracked since using the app--which is handy for tracking cycle-related issues or sharing with your healthcare provider
• Get cycle-related alerts and create your own custom alerts
Download the Hormone Horoscope App "Pro" at iTunes.apple.com/us/app/hormone-horoscope-pro/id1021610672?mt=8
WHO CREATED THIS APP?
This app was created by Gabrielle Lichterman, founder of Hormonology, author of 28 Days: What Your Cycle Reveals about Your Love Life, Moods and Potential and a longtime women's health journalist.
Her mission to educate girls and women about the many ways their hormones impact them so they can make every cycle better.
WHO THIS APP IS FOR:
Women 18+ who have
• Healthy menstrual cycles
• Menstrual cycles lasting anywhere from 22 to 49 days (your cycle CAN fluctuate in length from month to month)
• Natural hormones (no hormone birth control)
This app is not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, menopausal, taking hormone medications or hormone birth control or have a health disorder that impacts hormones, such as PCOS.
This app is not intended to help users avoid pregnancy or become pregnant.
If you're experiencing any problem with this app, I want to know. My team and I work quickly to fix issues and provide updates to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Send your feedback to Gabrielle@MyHormonology.com.
What's New in Version 1.12
- Fixed a crash some users were experiencing at app startup.
Helpful info, needs a little more
This info is very amazing and having it all in one place is great. My suggestion is to allow for setting the number of bleeding days rather than defaulting to seven. My cycle is only 22 days, which I set in the app, however, I only bleed for four days and ovulate on day six, not day eight like the default on the app. I'm sure this affects my hormones and setting the days more accurately would give me a clearer picture.
Love it but
It could use a big new update with a nicer looking design, it looks old & it's not pleasing to look at. Other than that it's pretty accurate with each day. Wish I could change the colors, font, or background..something like that. Just anything with more features you know ? It seems dull how it is.
Update: fantastic customer service in response to issues with the previous update! I received personal emails from the developer with updates throughout the repair process.
I really like this app. The insights into hormonology are very interesting, and I love the notes feature.
I love the notes feature of this app. But I haven't been able to open it since the update. :(
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 26, 2017
- Version: 1.12
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hormonology, LLC
- © 2015 Hormonology, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.