Horse Riding Tracker to track your rides for iOS and watchOS.
After each session you can see it on the map and check detailed statistics of your session such as:
- max speed
- average speed
- playback session and analyse it in details
- save notes about each session
- analyse heart rate data
- high speeds
- siri integration
- audio feedback every mile/kilometer on distance and duration
- Health app integration
Creator of this app is not responsible for any damages that might occur to your Apple Watch or iPhone.
This app uses subscriptions for pro features for periods: 1 Year, 6 Months, 3 Months.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period – Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This app also uses Health app to provide:
- heart rate data
Horse riding can be dangerous - remember you do it on your own responsibility. Be safe and have fun. Creator of this app is not responsible for any damages that might occur.
Horse Riding Tracker is ready for iOS 12 and watchOS 5 with new features such as:
- Siri shortcuts
- workout recovery on Apple Watch
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app a few weeks now. It has been reliable and easy to use. I really like that it syncs with my Health app/data and I like the Apple Watch app as well. The map is SUPER detailed and awesome for zooming in and out. It was cool to look at some alternate routes this way too, by zooming in to see other trails/roads. I enjoyed it enough to subscribe. I will continue using it and recommended it to some friends. Two things I wish could be added to the next update that would make it better are:
1. A tutorial of some kind to walk me through the features would have been great.
2. I wish the share feature would include the map in the pro version.
Won’t even start tracking
I’ve tried this app several times for trail riding and it will start counting down seconds, get to about 10 and then completely stop.
I’ve deleted it. Trying another one.
So sad they can’t get these horse ones right. I’d rather do this than map my ride or tracks.
Sorry for the problem. There have beed a few updates already, all should work well for you now if you'd like to try again.
Need an update now
App was working ok before this update
Now in Apple Watch app always crashes
- Rozga Wojciech
- 71.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, Wojciech Rozga Mobile Apps
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year $23.99
- 3 Months $8.99
- 6 Months $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.