Horse Training - Beginners Guide To Becoming A Horse Trainer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Training Your Own Horse...
You can learn how to teach your horse to back up, load on a trailer and how to be a good riding horse. If you have the time and the patience, you can train your own horse to be a good riding horse. The key to training your horse is to understanding how horses think.
How are you going to learn how horses think? Horses can't tell you what they think anymore that a dog or cat can tell you what they think. I don't have to hire a horse whisperer do I? So where do you find all of this information.
The Beginner's Guide to Horse Training
This guide is a wealth of information about horse training. You will learn about your horse and how to train him to be a good riding horse. If you have never trained a horse you will want to read this guide.
With this book you will learn to understand your horse and how your horse thinks. This will help you understand why horses are the way they are, and why they think the way they do. You will learn to teach your horse the things you want him to know. First you will learn to teach him to obey you and to look to you for instructions. You will need lots of patience when it comes to training a horse. It won't be easy, but you can do it.
And lead them into the 2 main benefits below...
Teach Your Horse Whose the Lead Mare
1) You want your horse to think you are the lead mare. Then he will look to you for instructions. There is a way you can get your horse to think of you as the lead mare. As your horses lead mare, he will follow you and wait for you to tell him where to go.
2) You can train your horse to go in the direction you need him to go. You will train him on stopping. You will train him to go forward, turn right and to turn left.
1) Beginners Guide To Becoming A Horse Trainer.
2) User Friendly Navigation.
3) Change the Font Setting to make it comfortable in reading.
4) Email any Chapter to your friends and relatives.
5) No Internet connection required for read the ebook.
Note: The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. we are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.
This is not worth 99 cents.
I love this app! It has been very helpful to me in deciding on how to go about finishing my horse's training.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: Nov 17, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Reimund Lube
- © Reimund Lube
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.