You thought you knew what your tribe was?
Horsealot connects you on an exclusive network of 200,000 young and empowered individuals from every corner of the world, who share a common love for horses, elegance and lifestyle.
• Discuss any topics with the members of our community, from technical horse related topics, to lifestyle, fashion, art or travel
• Ask all your questions to our special guests: olympic athletes, actors, designers... all sharing a unique emotion for horses
• Discover a sea of inspirations with our daily mood boards of photo and video content
• Make meaningful encounters by meeting the people that you should already know
So stay away from your usual paths, and take the time to dive in our unique imaginary.
Your own tribe.
We love feedbacks, feel free to send us your suggestions at email@example.com.
A brand new version of our main navigation is live! We collected many feedbacks as for how to improve it during the past weeks, and that's what we came up with.
- Go from the discussions, to the inspirations or to the guests easily in the bottom bar (and yes, we explicited the icons!)
- Find your notifications and inboxes on the top right
- Tap the filters on the top left
We hope that this new UX will make you enjoy the app even more! Feel free to ping us anytime to send us your feebacks and suggestions, we are happy everytime that we can implement them: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed in the Discipline Selection
I was extremely excited about this app, but put down to see not only could not you select multiple disciplines, but my main discipline, Saddle Seat, was not even there. For the highest level reached section, I looked for world championship level, and all I came across was the gibberish of CSI, CDI, and handicap. I’ll definitely give the app a better review when it better represents the whole equestrian community.
This app is so cool I just downloaded it today and I’m admiring all of its easy to use functions. Great download, definitely worth it!
Love this app!! It is perfect for all English Equestrians that are wanting to interact!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much Aubrie! :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.