This is a newly redesigned irrigation management app for current Hortau customers in the U.S. To use the app you must have access to Hortau’s irrigation management platform, with soil tension, weather or other sensors installed on your operation.
The Hortau app gives growers streamlined, mobile-friendly access to real-time irrigation management data from the field. The app also allows Hortau customers to:
• Quickly identify critical information and blocks right from the dashboard.
• See a map overview of their operation and where action is needed.
• Monitor soil tension and crop stress data in real-time, ensuring their crop remains within recommended “comfort zone” thresholds.
• Monitor weather and other field data from specific blocks, tracking temperature, wind, humidity, rainfall, atmospheric pressure, solar radiation, degree days and more.
• Plan out their irrigation management schedule and tasks.
• Receive feedback on irrigation performance and compliance.
Founded in 2002, Hortau is a leader in precision irrigation management services for agriculture.
Hortau’s patented irrigation management, automation and weather monitoring solutions help growers manage irrigation scheduling and crop stress in real time using soil tension, ensuring optimal production while reducing water use, energy consumption and environmental impact.
With U.S. operations based in San Luis Obispo, Calif., Hortau has offices, representatives and technicians throughout North America, including a Canada headquarters in Lévis, Québec.
Learn more at www.hortau.com or call (805) 545-5994.
Have feedback or a comment about the Hortau app? Send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Hortau app is getting better. Please update it!
- Low tension no longer considered as a critical status, but as Wet
- Improvement to the schedule display of long names
- Bug fixes
- Hortau Inc
- 86.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hortau. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.