Hospital Prescriber’s Letter from TRC Healthcare is the leading information source on the latest medication therapy recommendations for prescribers in acute care settings.
Hospital Prescriber’s Letter is designed for professional clinicians in acute care settings. It keeps prescribers ahead of the curve on new medications, new guidelines and new clinical trial results. It helps them be first to know when they should change their practice — or continue doing what they‘re already doing — through NEW, evidence-based recommendations delivered every month. It's written by pharmacists and vetted by prescribers for real-world practical application of the latest clinical findings.
The app is FREE to download to your personal device, but it requires a valid login supplied by your hospital or organization to access all content and resources.
- Current Issue: 10-15 concise, easy-to-read articles released every month
- Past Issues: Search previous archives for relevant information fast
- Browse by Subject: Drill down to clinical resources (charts, checklists, FAQs, etc.) by specialty
- Browse Charts: Review the latest charts and download or share
- Browse Patient Education: English, Spanish and French patient handouts at 5th-grade reading level
- New Drugs: Check out approvals, new dosage forms and withdrawals
- First-Time Generics: Find out exactly when a specific drug’s generic will be released
- Search: Search thousands of resources
- Forum: Share your medication questions and get answers from other clinicians
- Favorites: Save your favorite resources and articles for quick access on-the-go
- Social Sharing: Share resources to social networks or by email
Hospital Prescriber’s Letter is part of the TRC Healthcare Medication Advisory Suite, which includes Hospital Pharmacist's Letter, Hospital Pharmacy Technician's Letter and Nurse’s Letter. TRC also offers a Natural Medicine Suite for clinicians.
Improved performance & efficiency
- Therapeutic Research
- 64.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Therapeutic Research Center. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.