Hospitals in Pursuit of Excellence (HPOE)
By sheethal jayaram
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hospitals in Pursuit of Excellence (HPOE), is the American Hospital Association’s strategic platform to accelerate performance improvement and support delivery system transformation. HPOE synthesizes and disseminates knowledge and best practices to support your performance improvement.
HPOE provides FREE guides, reports, and toolkits that offer a wealth of actionable resources to help you design and implement strategies to help your health system improve quality, efficiency, safety, equity and value. HPOE provides you essential resources to maximize the care and service you provide to your patients and the communities that you serve.
• Accountable care organizations
• Bundle payment
• Capital planning
• Health equity
• Health information technology
• Increasing quality and efficiency
• Improving health care equity
• Patient centered medical homes
• Reducing avoidable readmissions
• Reducing preventable mortality
• Understanding and managing variation
• Workforce practices
• Ability to download resources absolutely free
• Easy offline reading
• Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
• Ability to search the archive of available issues
• Bookmark your favorite articles
• Ability to share content through Facebook and Twitter
• Ability to e-mail content to your colleagues
Visit www.hpoe.org for additional case studies and other resources!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
What's New in Version 6.4.1
-Improved Contents screen on iPhone
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 07, 2013
- Version: 6.4.1
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: sheethal jayaram
- © 2013 GTxcel, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.