Hot Yoga Doctor
By Colete Pty Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you love Bikram style or Hot Yoga, then this app is the perfect blend of fun and instruction!
Now you can practice with detailed instructional videos from Gabrielle Raiz (the Hot Yoga Doctor), wherever you are, even if there's no internet. No wireless or 3G connection required (after initial download).
Learn the best ways to improve and perfect your yoga poses. Practice your choice of class OR use the App to learn each Pose separately on Video. Challenge yourself to learn the Pose Names and Pose Sequence using fun interactive tutorials in both Sanskrit + English.
This high-quality app uses the same imagery and professional instruction from the Hot Yoga MasterClass DVDs and will help you avoid injury and make breakthroughs in your practice. Practice alongside Gabrielle and you’ll feel as if you are right there in a real class with your friends!
"I can now practice Bikram in my home and at my own pace, but still have a professional teacher guiding me through the meditation. I was able to correct a problem I'd had with triangle pose for over a year--in the first class using this DVD" – Lisa
"I immediately tried the MP3 as they were an instant download; I loved Gabrielle's class and I felt as if I were in a real class, but with even better teaching points. I could not recommend these products enough. Gabrielle clearly is a great teacher and also replies to your emails promptly. I am going to take the MP3s on holiday with me so that I can practice wherever I am. Namaste xxx" – Paola
What you will find inside:
- 90 minute Video & Audio class
- 60 minute Video & Audio class
- 35 minute Video & Audio class
- Each Pose Video individually selectable for further study
- Full Pose Gallery with Individual Benefits, Tips and Technique Checklist
- Become a Hot Yoga Expert: Learn to Pronounce the Poses in English and Sanskrit with Audio Samples
- Interactive Tutorials "Name this Pose" to help you learn both English and Sanskrit names. Impress your friends!
- Interactive Tutorials "Learn the Sequence" to help you learn the order of the Classic Hot Yoga Series (also known as the Bikram Method). Which poses come before and after? Test your friends!
For support and all questions, please contact us at http://www.hotyogadoctor.com/index.php/site/contact
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Larger, hi-res images.
New quick link: “Learn More About This Pose” when correct pose answers are given in “Learn Names” and “Learn Sequence”.
Faster, more stable version, no sound issues and minor bugs/crashes fixed.
Now compatible back to iOS6+
This is the talk through that I've been looking for for a couple of years, since I left the studio that teaches this particular type of yoga due to being moved.
All I could get what is the iTunes version, replete with the megalomaniacal rantings of the guy that invented this type of yoga.
Now I get a positive and soothing, detailed, talk– through that is even better than that guy.
Very pleased with the way the pictures lay out as well.
Total waste of money
There is no sound, just pictures so it is like reading a book. Very expensive app that is totally useless without vocal instructions to at least indicate when to go into and out of each pose. Complete waste of money.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 04, 2015
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 1.11 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Colete Pty Limited
- © 2010-2015 Colete Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.