Hot5 Fitness : High Intensity Functional Video Workouts with Personal Trainers
By Hot5, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fast effective workouts for people on-the-go.
"Simplicity. Gorgeous design. Crazy-effective results." - Self
"Hot5’s workouts can be used as an add on to your fitness routine or as your entire workout regime." - Forbes
Hot5 has brought together some of the best methods and trainers who will motivate, inspire and lead you through a variety of exercises from beginner to expert, Yoga to Cardio, there’s a workout for everyone.
You can do 5 minutes at the end of a jog to work your core, 25 minutes of yoga flow in your hotel room or 45 minutes of full body workouts and feel the burn!
Move better, feel better and look better – Train like you live.
- FREE High-quality workout videos that will get your heart pumping
- Custom music synced to the workout for maximum intensity
- Workouts stored locally so you can workout when traveling or offline
- Compete with friends and motivate them with inspirational quotes
- Track the calories you burn during and after your workouts and connect with MyFitnessPal
- Earn points to redeem for discounts on great fitness apparel
- Monitor your week-by-week progress
- Save your favorite workouts
THE HOT5 TRAINERS
- Jennifer – Health and Weight-loss
- Loni - The Beach Body You’ve Always Wanted
- Gerren – Power Conditioning
- Jayme - Full Body Cardio
- Miranda - Yoga and Pilates Flow
- Victor - High Intensity CrossFit
- Megan – Learn the Fitness Basics
- Marc – Functional Strength
– Andrey – Get a Shredded Physique
CONNECT WITH US
We want to hear from you. Tell us how we can make Hot5 better!
What's New in Version 2.5
Minor bug fixes
App was great before the update
Sorry. I really still like this app and find it very useful when you don't have a lot of time. And the integration with MyFitnessPal works great and is very handy. However, after this latest update, most of the videos were locked and the only option is to pay $7.99 for the premium version. No option for paying just for workouts you want to download or a lesser price to unlock a select number of videos. And the most annoying part was that there was no indication of this change in the update summary and the description in the App Store does not reflect this change. Prior to this update all videos were available.
The app is great! I purchased the Premium version and love it. For $7.99 I get soooo many awesome workouts. The workouts are great- fun, efficient and unique. I break a sweat in 5 minutes (which is hard to believe). It is EXACTLY what I have been looking for in a fitness app. Great for using in the park after a run or in my living room before work. I have my favorites in a playlist and couldn't be happier with the quality! Keep it up Hot5!
Love this App!!! Best Fitness app
Hands down the best fitness app in the market . Extremely well designed, easy to access, no WiFi needed, you could use it paired with myfitnesspal, Apple TV, share your process with friends... etc... I recommend the upgrade to their unlimited deal,all their workouts for $8. Paying for the upgrade is money well spent.
Workout anywhere really!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 18, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Hot5, Inc.
- © 2013 Hot5, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1,000 Points$6.99
- 200 Points$1.99
- 500 Points$3.99
- 2,000 Points$12.99