* Check in to Hotel Dash for action, mishaps and mayhem! With over 20 million downloads to date, Dash is one of the biggest gaming franchises ever on the iPhone and iPad.
Try Hotel Dash for FREE! Love it? Upgrade to the full version from within the game!
Get ready for hotel hilarity as you renovate and run hotels all over DinerTown! Cater to a variety of quirky guests, including pet lovers, fashionistas and clowns. Tap and slide to drop off room service, provide extra blankets, and more! Prompt service will score you extra points, but delay too long and your guests may check out early. Use your hard-earned tips to decorate and restore each hotel back to its original charm.
Make a reservation for fun with Hotel Dash!
* Manage hotel mayhem on your iPhone and iPad
* Play time management with a vertical twist!
* Meet lovable customers, including pet lovers, businesswomen and fashionistas
Full version features:
* Renovate and run 4 themed hotels
* Deck out your hotels with more than 60 decor upgrades
* Enjoy hours of fast-paced fun with tons of challenging levels
Love the fast-paced fun of Hotel Dash? Try our other addictive games, including Diner Dash, DinerTown Zoo, Cooking Dash, and Wedding Dash. You’re guaranteed to see familiar faces you know and love.
Want more from PlayFirst?
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more levels!!!
I love this game so much it's definitely one of my favorites. But unfortunately I did spend quite a bit of money thinking I get a lot more levels but in reality I only got a few and for the money I paid I should've gotten at least 10 more hotels than I did get. I'm really disappointed and sad because this game is amazing and I love it and sometimes I just get so addicted I forget about real life but it would be so much better if I actually got my moneys worth.
$$$, ads, and no reset
As noted by others, you have to pay twice to get the full 10 hotels, which is irritating. The constant pop up ads are irritating. And, it turns out, when you teach the 100 levels, you can't start over as a new player. You can replay the levels as many times as you want with all your purchases, but you can't start over from scratch. I'm disappointed, considering I had to pay something like $7 total for the game.
Loved but need more options, like cooking fever
I beat the game within two weeks. It was very addicting & kept me busy when I was waiting at my doctor appointment & dentist appointment. It was also great for those nights I just couldn't sleep. Could use more upgrading options and could add bundle packages that are cheaper. Please add more levels because I really don't want to uninstall the app, but I have played the boards numerous times already.
- Glu Games Inc
- 50.6 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2014 PlayFirst, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- pack of 4 Exotic Hotels $2.99
- Flo’s Hotel Pack $2.99
- Tiki Palace Free
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.