Hotel de Vendôme
By Go Find It Technologies Sarl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Built in 1723 by Pierre Perrin, the Sun King’s secretary, this elegant building was in turn a private residence and a seat of government, then in 1842 the embassy of the young Republic of Texas whose independence France was the first to recognise.
Today the place Vendôme is the temple of Parisian jewellery, and gives onto Paris’s most brilliant quartier, with its haute couture, antique dealers, art galleries, the Opera and the Louvre museum.
The Hotel de Vendôme is thus a unique jewel, on a par with all the precious stones in the vicinity.
Find inside our app the best Paris guide with our staffs best tips and recommendations! Use the online or offline map to guide you around and read the daily updated today section to find out about all the latest openings and happenings in the city if light!
What's New in Version 2.2.4
A real Five Star Mobile Experience!
- New Design & Layout
- Hotel services, City Guide, Map and Lifestyle Magazine are easier and faster than ever now. Thanks to the Side Menu Navigation and the new Get Started Section.
- Enjoy an even more bespoke City Guide, with our best Concierges recommendations
- Get notified in real time with Exclusive offers
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 06, 2014
- Version: 2.2.4
- Size: 47.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Go Find It Technologies Sarl
- © Go Find It Technologies SARL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.