Travelocity Hotel, Flight & Vacation Package Deals
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save up to $588 on your next trip when you book flight + hotel together* with our Vacation Package deals! Start the season with savings.
Just need a hotel? Save $25 off your next hotel when you download the Travelocity app via www.travelocity.com/privatecoupon. Get up to 40% off with our mobile-exclusive deals when you book in the app!
Search, save, and book your next flight, hotel, vacation package, or car rental today! Book with confidence with the Travelocity Customer First Guarantee: 24/7 Facebook and Twitter social support at your fingertips. From research to booking and beyond, the Travelocity app is the perfect trip planner!
TRAVELOCITY APP FEATURES:
- Last minute bookings and free cancellation available!
- Pay when you book or when you arrive at the hotel.
- Find hotels, motels, and inns around you on an easy-to-use map view.
- Review descriptions, photos, user ratings, and amenities from verified hotel guests.
- Sort results by deals, price, or reviews.
- Securely store your payment details for faster, easier, and safe bookings. Apple Pay available!
- Save even more with our combined one-way fares and get a single price for two separately issued tickets.
- Enter a departure date and destination, and your trip is on. Book it now!
- Search and book round trip or one-way flights.
- Sort flights by price, time, or duration from any airline.
- Search thousands of cars to find cheap, quality rentals. Save big when you book in-app!
- Plan round trip rentals from any airport in the world to make your vacation, holiday or getaway a total breeze.
- Attraction tickets without the lines.
- Book local tours.
- Airport shuttles.
- & more!
- Share your travel plans with friends and family via Travelocity's itinerary sharing feature!
- View your record locator, gate information, and upcoming trip details on the go.
- Plan your own vacation packages with activities, hotels, cars, and more.
- Connect with a Customer 1st Guarantee specialist, directly through the app via Twitter or Facebook!
- Sign in once and the app will keep you logged in, so you can instantly view and create reservations.
- Sign in through Facebook, and use the same account across all devices.
- Use the booking tracker to see your past, current and future bookings, even when you’re offline.
Travelocity gets you to your next destination cheaper than other apps thanks to the Travelocity Price Guarantee. With hotel and flight booking, car rentals and social itinerary sharing, Travelocity has everything you need to jump-start your next adventure!
*Savings based on all vacation package bookings with Flight + Hotel on Travelocity.com from July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016, as compared to price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.
Wander Wisely with Travelocity today!
What's New in Version 9.3
We are constantly updating our app to bring you the best travel planning experience possible. This latest release includes bug fixes.
Save up to $588 when you book hotel + flight together and check out our mobile-exclusive offers! Wander Wisely and book today.
Love our app? Leave us a review in the App Store!
This app is great! It makes booking flights and hotels very easy. I also use this for the soul purpose of making plans and then canceling them just for the fun of it. (Not paying of course, just planning them ☺). But with that in mind, I wish you could save PLANS for trips, not just the trips themselves. I can't always pay or book them at that point, so if I can save my whole plan then look at it again later, that would be awesome. That would make this app EVEN better. But, it's a great app none the less!
I've never been so angry/frustrated with a company.
I had to cancel a $530 round trip flighti I'd booked through Travelocity to Cancun (the wedding was cancelled at the last minute
). I'd also paid Travelocity $72 for cancellation insurance. I went to use my $530 credit today (to fly from Orlando to Los Angeles). I spend over 1 1/2 hours (!) on the phone while supervisor Astor "checked her sources", only to have her finally say I could only use my $530 credit for international travel (!!!!!!)
Shame on you Travelocity.
I just downloaded this app. I was able to create my account but as soon as I try to change the location to look at hotels, it crashes. If this is fixed I'd be super happy to use it