HotelTonight - Great Deals on Last Minute Hotels
By Hotel Tonight Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Book last minute hotel deals up to a week in advance!
HotelTonight makes it *incredibly* easy & quick to find a great deal at a great hotel. Three taps, one swipe, you’re booked! We’ve been downloaded millions of times (thanks, you guys!) and work with over 15K awesome hotels in 35 countries across the globe (we only partner with hotels where we’d wanna stay, too).
Here’s the deal:
* Amazing last minute deals
* Book up to a week in advance
* Top rated hotels you’ll love
* Seamless booking in 10 seconds flat
* Search by city, attractions, nearby hotels or on a map
* Ratings, reviews and photos from fellow bookers
* Access to HT Pros, our in-app concierge
* Exclusive location-based discounts (GeoRates) save you even more!
* HT Perks program - spontaneous surprises, plus the more you book, the better our deals get!
* Add Favorite hotels and see whenever they’re available
* 24/7 customer support
Some of the many ways you can use HotelTonight:
* Adding a day for play before or after your business trip
* A last minute birthday or anniversary surprise (we won’t tell anyone you forgot)
* Spontaneous weekend getaways
* Road trips - hop in the car and see where the road takes you
* A mid-week booking or staycation at that spot you’ve always wanted to check out… just because
* Summer afternoons by the hotel pool
* Luxury vacations scored on the cheap
* Summer weekend holidays booked on the fly
* To turn tonight (or tomorrow... or next week) into an adventure
People are talking:
“HotelTonight what did I do without you?” - Kelly Osbourne
“You can get great, cut-rate deals on hotels… including luxury hotels.“ - Jeff Rossen, Today Show
“My fav travel app.” - Samantha Brown, Travel Channel Host
“I love saving on last minute bookings using the HotelTonight app.” - The Points Guy
“Book the destination of your choice and enjoy your time there – without breaking the bank.” - Oprah Magazine
“Delete all your other hotel apps.” - App Store reviewer sdraymonds
***Got feedback? We’re all ears. Hit us up at: email@example.com
* Instagram: @HotelTonight
* Snapchat: @HotelTonight
* Twitter: @HotelTonight
* Facebook: facebook.com/HotelTonight
What's New in Version 11.1
Sweet, sounds like you guys loved our latest update and redesign.* But because we're kinda perfectionists, we decided we could do *even* better. This version's a little smoother, with a few of the kinks worked out. Hope ya love it.
*Thanks so much for all the feedback! Keep it coming to firstname.lastname@example.org. (And we wouldn't hate it if you wanted to throw us a 5-star rating.)
Hotel tonight misrepresented the property
I've been a user of hotel tonight for several years. I booked the Red Roof Inn in Mobile Alabama through the app. When I checked into the room it was crawling with cockroaches and the room felt and smelled musty and dank. I told the man who checked me in that I was not going to stay because of the cockroaches. I told him I wanted a refund and he said I should call hoteltonight. I contacted customer service and Tom told me they would see what they could do but that all bookings are nonrefundable. Over the next two hours, while Tom worked on it, I emphasized that the description of the red roof inn did not disclose that the customer would be sleeping with cockroaches crawling around. Ultimately, Tom told me there was nothing hoteltonight could do about a refund.
So I'm out the price of the red roof inn and the cost of the replacement hotel. I'm disgusted with hoteltonight because I have come to expect hoteltonight to present a choice of basic, but CLEAN rooms in exchange for their nonrefundable policy. Cockroaches in the room are not acceptable no matter the cost of the room. Perhaps hoteltonight should rebrand itself as Digusting Hovel Tonight.
Horrible customer service- liars
Disclosure (this was initially my fault)
I booked a room with hotel tonight for the wrong night. Check into hotel and they told me to call hotel tonight. Called hotel tonight and told them my predicament and reiterated the no cancellation/refund which I understand. THEN, the operator tells me to see what he can do. CLIAMS to call the hotel, comes back on line and tells me they said no. Low and be hold I am at the front desk and tell them what they say. Head of reservations says they never got a call as she would be the one to be called. So, hotels tonight lied. So, the head of reservations calls hotel tonight for me and Just so happens to be able to change my reservation. Weird, hotels tonight said no. Horrible customer service. Strictly business. Cool app though, so I give 2 stars for lack of integrity.
Two apps necessary for road travel- Trivago and HotelTonight! Now I love trivago but sometimes HT is the winner with a hotel that isn't a chain or something I never would have been able to stay at because I'm so frugal! I love being able to see what is available, see their likes and other users likes too and being able to pay all within the same app is great and really convenient when cell service is iffy and you're getting close to your destination.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 14, 2017
- Version: 11.1
- Size: 72.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Hotel Tonight Inc
- © Copyright 2017 Hotel Tonight, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.