HotelCoupons.com - Best Last Minute Hotel Deals Travel App
By Travel Media Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All those big travel websites provide the same rate – but what if you could get one even lower? With HotelCoupons you get access to the lowest possible rates for hotels nationwide by using a walk-in coupon. Hoteliers update these rates daily, so you can be sure to get the best deal available. Browse hotels nearby or search for hotels in your next destination using this sleek app.
View property photos, check for available amenities and watch a video about the property. HotelCoupons works seamlessly with your favorite navigation app, so you can view the property location and get directions the way you want them. You can clip your favorite coupons to easily access them in the "My Coupons" section, plus the app keeps track of properties you recently viewed. To check for hotel room availability, click to call the hotel directly from the app. It has never been easier to access the cheapest rates on hotels and motels you love!
Formerly RoomSaver, HotelCoupons.com has been saving travelers money on last-minute hotel rates for more than 32 years.
Connect with us:
* Website: hotelcoupons.com
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Facebook: facebook.com/hotelcouponsdotcom
* Twitter: @hotelcoupons
* Instagram: @hotelcoupons
* Pinterest: pinterest.com/hotelcoupons
* Blog: hotelcoupons.com/blog
What's New in Version 4.0.5
- Fixed - some videos still broken in 4.0.4
- Fixed - Add/Remove favorites works better
- Simpler to manage favorites
- Improved hotel amenities layout
- About screen shows better release notes
- Views can be maximized for better viewing
- Minor UI Improvements & Effects
Loved this app until they ruined it
App worked perfectly until they updated it. They removed the map feature which shows you where all the hotels are located. Now if you find a hotel you like you have to search the map to find out if it's near where you are going. All they need to do is add a map feature which they removed. But emails to the app creator did nothing!!