HOTELS is the leading publication for professionals in the global hotel and hospitality industry. It serves more than 99,000 readers in more than 150 countries through online and print communications, providing hotel owners, managers and chain executives with a global perspective on news, finance, development, technology, design, food and beverage, trends and more.
•A FREE sample issue
•Links to additional news and topical content on our industry website, hotelsmag.com (free registration required)
•Single-copy and quarterly subscriptions available
You may purchase subscriptions to the HOTELS Mobile Edition through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase:
•Quarterly subscription (3 months) for US$17.99, automatically renewed until canceled
•Single Issues $9.99 (no auto renew)
Your subscription will automatically continue unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period at the current subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal via your iTunes Account Settings. Subscriptions cannot be canceled during the active subscription period.
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
App closes down
Once Magazine is loaded, app shuts down after reading some pages. Very annoying. Magazine also closes when switching between apps. Restarting takes a long time as such it becomes cumbersome reading articles. Although the new version is more esthetic functionality is still questionable.
Love the app. Now I am able to keep up with Hotels on my travels without carrying a lot of weight.
Full of bugs
I enjoy the magazine, but the app is slow and full of bugs. It is not even able to order issues by recency. C'mon guys....
- Marketing & Technology Group Inc.
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- HOTELS Magazine $17.99
- April 2012 HOTELS Magazine $9.99
- HOTELS Magazine - December 2012 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.