Hotels.com - Hotel booking and last minute hotel deals
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Hotels.com app is the simple, fast and secure way to book your perfect hotel.
- Instantly access Secret Prices on select hotels. These are lower prices that aren't available to everyone.
- Easily discover your perfect hotels with our in-depth sort and filter options.
- Get exclusive deals for hotels in your area tonight by using our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature.
- Save all your favorite hotels to easily compare between features and prices.
- Easy-to-use map view to discover all the hotels around you.
- Use Apple Pay! Just select Apple Pay as the payment type at checkout!
- Collect 10 nights with us and get 1 free* with Hotels.com® Rewards
- Choose when to pay. Either when you book or when you stay at the hotel.
- Securely store your payment details for fast, easier and safe bookings.
- Save your booking to your Passbook for whenever you need it.
- Sign in once and the app will keep you logged in. This is the fastest and easiest way to search for hotels, view your bookings and collect nights.
- Use Facebook to sign in or register. Create one account for all of your devices with just a touch of a button.
- See your past, current and future hotel bookings, even when you don’t have access to the Internet.
- Call our customer support from within the app 24/7 for help making or managing bookings.
*The maximum value of your free night is the average daily rate of your ten nights. Your free night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.2.2
Hotels.com regularly updates our app to bring customers the features and fixes that help them find and book the perfect hotel.
Thanks for using Hotels.com! Please keep telling us what you think by reviewing our app and rating us 5 stars.
Easy to use app
Faster and easier to navigate than the mobile website. Wish the app had Touch ID integration for log in.
When everything goes fine great
Fine unless something goes wrong and have to call customer service then it's a maze if phone transfers, holds. There's a language barrier and I had two cs agents hang up because they couldn't understand what I was asking. Just "click". Not worth it !
Clunky user interface, lacks updated tracking of past reservations, does not show current vacation package reservations. Basically very limited functionality
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 64.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hotels.com, L.P.
- © 2015 Hotels.com, LP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.