Search for deals & book your next trip! From last minute plans to your summer vacation, you’ll find your perfect stay for the right price.
Whether you’re away on business or looking for a relaxing retreat, get rewarded with Hotels.com Rewards. For every 10 nights you collect, you’ll get 1 night free*.
Top 3 Features - book your hotel now!
1. Discover hotels with our in-depth sort and filter options
2. Save your favorite hotels to compare amenities & prices
3. Book your hotel in just a few simple steps
• Get instant savings with Secret Prices on selected hotels
• Use our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature for last minute bookings
• Choose to pay online or when you stay at the hotel
• Save your payment details for fast & secure bookings
• Our map-view shows you the hotel location at a glance
• Select popular landmarks for hotels nearby
Download now - your perfect hotel is just a tap away!
*The maximum value of your free night is the average daily rate of your 10 nights. Your free night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
Everyone likes an upgrade, so we do our best to make your experience worthy of 5 stars. Ready to check in? We've got some new features for you:
- Siri Shortcuts: Update to iOS 12 & use voice recognition to retrieve your booking. Add to your Siri Shortcuts, then ask Siri to show your confirmation & details. Bye bye printouts, hello hands-free!
- Review your stay within the app & let others know what you think.
Did you know? You can also use Hotels.com to explore your destinations with in-app travel guides! Discover the area near your hotel.
We value your feedback, so please leave us a review and let us know what you think!
Ratings and Reviews
Promises not kept
I have been using this for a while now . You are able to get a free night once you book 10 nights with them within a year time . Then you get to become a silver member. It is no use in being a silver member or gold . They are to match the competitor price once you become an silver . They will give you the run around and never match the price . They lie and say they can’t pull up the link or they don’t have the resources to pull up the link and then they say send a screen shot and you include everything they asked for and they ask for the same thing all over and it is a Circle , they will not match your price , so don’t count on it . I prepaid for a room with them for 125 a night but could have gotten it for 116 on the google search . They will not always give you the best price and they send you discount codes that never work . I like them because I like to prepay and bypass the front desk extra crap and I get free nights after my 10 , but wondering if I have to pay the higher price is it worth it . You get secret prices but others will be the same price . After emailing the customer service back and forth 10 times , I am over the price match and have realized they lied , and will never match it . The customer is foreign so good luck on trying to get them to understand.
I am 20 years old so booking a hotel is quite difficult since most places you have to be 21+. I like how in this app it tells you the min booking age. I go to book a 18+ hotel, everything is paid for, I drive 10 hours to the hotel, go to go check in and the min check in age is actually 21+ when it clearly stated on the app it’s 18+. I call customer support and it took 3 hours. The rep said he couldn’t find anything. I only talked to this guy maybe 30 mins out of the whole 3 hours. The rest of the time I was on hold. During this time I had time to drive around, get a coffee, look up another hotel that was walking distance of the one that I couldn’t check in to, call them and ask if they take 20 year olds, got it confirmed, and was still on hold. The guy said he couldn’t find one thing. So I told him I found something and that took forever to book. I check in to the hotel and the woman behind the desk says the same guy I worked with was not professional with her either and kept making her hold too! He told me there was only 1 room available, which happened to be a downgrade of what I had booked before. But when I go on the app to see what was available there was a room equal value to what I had originally purchased. So I wonder if he lied to me or if the app did again. Regardless I will never use this horrible garbage app again.
Thanking God for this Hampton Inn
Traveling from Hattiesburg from burying my sister in family cemetery I fell asleep and hit car I was trailing. My car was badly damaged and not drivable. I checked into hotel located across the highway to save money as I am not sure how long repairs will take and I can head home to Chicago. Horrible experience at that first hotel lead me to cross the highway to Hampton Inn. I was extremely depressed and feeling all was lost. From the exact moment I entered the lobby a claim came over me that frankly took me aback. Everyone here have been friendly, welcoming, and Genuinely happy to be of assistance. My insurance have not made one effort to expedite my claim therefore I have to extend my stay. Very clean, and professional. I have not had one negative experience here. God placed me here to center my soul and I have done just that! I love this hotel and the staff.
Before I am done I will have paid more than a mortgage payment but it is well worth the expense. Hats off to everyone for claiming my soul so that I can deal with my insurance nightmare! They have literally saved my life.
- Hotels.com, L.P.
- 173.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Hotels.com, LP
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.