HotSchedules is the industry's leading employee scheduling app because it’s the fastest and easiest way to manage your schedule and communicate with your team.
Team members love it because they can swap, pick-up or release shifts with one click. Work-life balance is easily managed with automatic shift pick ups when you want more hours, and time off requests for when you don’t. Calendar sync and notifications keep your Schedules and the roster automatically updated to your phone with any manager-approved changes.
Managers appreciate the 75% time savings when building schedules and one-click approvals for shift changes. The ability to monitor business performance with sales and labor snapshots from anywhere, keeps them out of the back office. And most importantly, staying connected with broadcast and one-to-one messaging makes for a happy and productive team culture.
NOTE: The HotSchedules application REQUIRES a valid HotSchedules user account through your employer.
Need help? Contact Customer Care 24x7x365
- Embedding select Seasoned functionality
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Thought of the week - I've been getting on the treadmill every day this week. I got so inspired that next week I might actually turn it ON!!
Ratings and Reviews
the new revamp is awful
it’s so confusing to put in a new availability: what happened to lunch/dinner shifts? Now I have to include time specific on-times? What if I can work lunch starting after 11:00a, and dinner by needing to be on by 5:00p? How do I input that? 11-5 as my availability? no, because now I’m only being scheduled between those hours and not getting approved to pickup shifts outside of that time frame.
Go back to how it used to be, I never knew anyone complaining about your app or system.
And its horrible trying to request time off, the old version was so much simpler and so much easier to look at. Now you can’t edit individual days with in your request, you either have to delete the WHOLE request and pray that it gets approved again, or pray that someone will release a shift on the day you can work again.
It’s so restrictive and complicated.
When it comes to work schedules, we want simple and flexible.
What are you guys doing with hotschedules?!
If this wasn’t a necessary app for my job, I would delete this new-version revamped atrocity of a system.
and that makes me bummed because I was practically your biggest fan back in the day, with the green color scheme. :/
Good app - I have suggestions
Easy to use app, makes life so much easier to have your schedule and manipulate it easily. Three suggestions (requests to the developers actually):
1) allow people to create an auto pick-up from the "my schedule" page. It would be a LOT easier to create these when you can see the holes in your schedule (maybe even on the schedule page put "auto pick up set" for the shifts you're hoping to get?)
2) allow notifications for when a shift gets released that you're not already scheduled for.
3) when you're on the "my schedule" page and click on a specific shift, it shows you who is working that shift and who isn't (brilliant) BUT, from there, allow the option to send a message to ONLY the people working that shift (like - hey anyone want tonight off?) AND be able to send a message to ONLY the people not working that shift (ie. hey can someone work for me tonight) instead of having to go to the messages center, select individual people or blast everyone on the whole team.
This app is phenomenal for business!! Read my review guys!
Great app, extremely simple set up that is easy to navigate to whatever I’m looking for. Also my favorite part is the updates. Whomever does the thought of the weeks deserves a raise. And a promotion. Heck just give me an update every week so I can see those!
Updated comment: I wrote this review almost a year ago, and guys they still do the thought of the week. Did that guy get his raise? Seriously send him my way if you don’t just so I can pay him to make one does me every day. Great app. Easy to use. And updates are still perfect!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.