Hotspot Shield VPN Proxy is the World’s most trusted security, privacy and access app with top performance on speed, stability, and security.
GET HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN TO
- Access all websites and apps securely and privately at home, school, work or from anywhere in the world.
- Stay private and anonymous online. Prevent anyone from tracking your IP address, identity, and location from websites and online trackers.
Enjoy complete anonymity.
WHY HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN PROXY
- No Logs Kept: Hotspot Shield doesn’t track or keep any logs of its users and their activities. You are completely private with Hotspot Shield.
- FREE and UNLIMITED: You have the choice to use basic features for free (forever) and unlimited access, or simply upgrade to Premium for more features!
- Trusted by millions: Trusted by more than 600 million global users and featured by Fortune, Forbes, TechCrunch, New York Times and many more renowned media.
- No sign-up, registration, or credit cards required: you don’t need to create an account or have a credit card to use the basic features of the app!
- Unparalleled VPN Performance: Hotspot Shield fully own all the VPN servers, which ensures fastest VPN speed, and most stable and secured VPN connections.
- Largest VPN Coverage: Powered by AnchorFree, Hotspot Shield offers largest VPN coverage from more than 15 countries including US, UK, JP, IN, AU, CA, CN, TR, UA and more!
- Support: We are striving to be the best security, privacy, and access app, so if you have any questions, simply shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Get Hotspot Shield VPN Proxy Now!
■ Hotspot Shield Premium
- 7-day free trial - free of charge; no commitment; cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: one month; three months; six months; one year.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscription: one month - 12.99 dollars; three months - 32.99 dollars; six months - 53.99; one year - 69.99 dollars.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
■ ABOUT AnchorFree™
AnchorFree is a privately held, venture-backed company based in the Silicon Valley. AnchorFree believes in placing consumers in control of their personal information online. AnchorFree provides millions of users with online security, privacy, and access through its most popular VPN product - Hotspot Shield.
■ Follow us on…
Learn About VPN Technology: https://goo.gl/tgL10z
Copyright © 2018 AnchorFree, Inc. All Rights Reserved
In this update, we optimized your VPN connection for better speed and reliability. We also fixed a few things to make the app easier to use.
Thank you for using Hotspot Shield VPN!
Ratings and Reviews
HANDS DOWN #1 in iOS Land FOR SURE!! And best vpn/sec technology available
It’s not even issue more like a way of taking your company even farther and something super easy to do. On the scroll down menu on the left will you have all the options on the iPhone well on any device where you can click on all the little tabs at in their rate us and literally now the rating system is so advanced it takes two seconds to send a five star rating when you guys deserve five stars would you do Matlea you guys are awesome!! That’s why put the best part in the title because it’s just like the title says! I love it and I love rewarding good companies when they deserve to be rewarded for their hard work every five star review counts I promise! I’m just a random user that googled the best VPN app for iOS click the one that has the most stars along with a good volume of ratings which happened to be this one and I knew it was gonna be a good air from the second I clicked download. Won’t ever try another VPN app ever again and it’s free For the first seven days after that I think it’s like eight bucks a month or something really cheap something you can afford to miss out on with such valuable information on the line even though iOS has a real operating system and it’s darn near impossible to hack iOS. That’s why it’s iOS LOL. But the VPN takes it even one step further and it is awesome and lightning fast!
Takes too much control, other issues
The vpn connects quickly and reliably in most circumstances. VPN does not seem to generally slow down internet processes either. That is good. However, at some locations such as some hotels and restaurants, their WiFi will not let me connect when the VPN is on. Also some search engines will not work when the VPN is on and make me identify items in pictures or other processes to prove I’m a real person rather than a computer if I want to proceed. Obviously VPN is detectable by WiFi networks and search engines.
But the most annoying problem is that the VPN app occasionally tries to force me to rate it with a pop up that won’t go away. It won’t let me turn it off, even from my iPad settings this most recent time. And it only gives canned answers to choose between in rating rather than using your own words. So I went to App Store to write this review so I could say what I want about all this. Way too controlling. The canned pop up is still on my screen and VPN won’t disconnect, even in settings. Hopefully will resolve at some point but I don’t know. May delete app, lose balance of paid subscription and find another less controlling VPN app.
If you can overlook the above problems, app is fast and reliable.
Continuously improving! Excellent product and customer service
I have been using this VPN for 4 years and it is a solid, trouble-free app. Rarely have I ever had trouble connecting or configuring. When I was out of the country and found myself locked out of the US websites I wanted to visit, I installed the app and was on the sites within 5 minutes. I use HotSpot Shield on my iPhone, Mac and a Windows laptop. Knowing I can trust that each of them is automatically protected when they are used in public settings is definitely reassuring. The only thing I have had difficulty doing is tethering either laptop to my iPhone as the data transfer rate drops significantly. Customer Service was quick to respond that the app is not designed to support tethering at this time.
I rarely write reviews but this is a great app and worth the couple minutes it took to write this review.
- AnchorFree Inc.
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Japanese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AnchorFree, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly VPN Subscription $12.99
- Elite subscription $11.99
- Dedicated Servers Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.