Hotspot Shield VPN is the world’s most trusted security, privacy and access app with top performance on speed, stability and security. Trusted by over 600 million users, and rated "the fastest VPN" by PCWorld.
GET HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN TO
- Access all websites and apps securely and privately at home, school, work or from anywhere in the world.
- Stay private and anonymous online. Prevent anyone from tracking your IP address, identity, and location from websites and online trackers.
Enjoy complete anonymity.
WHY HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN
- No Logs Kept: Hotspot Shield doesn’t track or keep any logs of its users and their activities. You are completely private with Hotspot Shield.
- FREE and UNLIMITED: You have the choice to use basic features for free (forever) and unlimited access, or simply upgrade to Elite for more features!
- Trusted by millions: Trusted by more than 600 million global users and featured by Fortune, Forbes, TechCrunch, New York Times and many more renowned media.
- No sign up, registration, or credit cards required: you don’t need to create an account or have a credit card to use the basic features of the app!
- Unparalleled VPN Performance: Hotspot Shield fully own all the VPN servers, which ensures fastest VPN speed, and most stable and secured VPN connections.
- Largest VPN Coverage: Powered by AnchorFree, Hotspot Shield offers largest VPN coverage from more than 20 countries including US, UK, JP, IN, AU, CA, CN, TR, UA and more!
- Support: We are striving to be the best security, privacy and access app, so if you have any questions, simply shoot an email to email@example.com!
Get Hotspot Shield VPN Now!
■ Hotspot Shield Premium (Elite)
- Start 7-day trial - free of charge; no commitment; cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: one month; three months; six months; one year.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription perio
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
■ ABOUT AnchorFree™
AnchorFree is a privately held, venture-backed company based in the Silicon Valley. Anchorfree believes in placing consumers in control of their personal information online. Anchorfree provides millions of users with online security, privacy and access through its most popular VPN product - Hotspot Shield.
■ Follow us on…
Lean About VPN Technology: https://goo.gl/tgL10z
Copyright © 2018 AnchorFree, Inc. All Rights Reserved
We're always making changes and improvements to HotspotShield. To make sure you don't miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Ratings and Reviews
Copied from another user. My thoughts exactly: Yeah, the VPN work fine and I like it. What I am absolutely sick of is the persistent, annoying, irritating, demanding popup that happens anytime you interact with the program. Look at some other reviews. Other people feel the same way. I don’t do reviews and ratings but I actually gave it a 1 star rating previously just to put an end to the annoying popup. It worked for a while but when the next upgrade happened, it’s back to the nagging and begging. It’s an extra click and an extra 2 seconds every time I use it. I hate this aspect of HotSpot Shield. I have more and better things to do than to than have an application continually push me to give a rating - especially when I have already done so. HotSpot Shield management and developers: you are alienating your customers. Your software is suppsed to serve your customers. We are not here to serve you in your desire for ratings. Your attempts at social engineering of your customer’s behavior demonstrates a profound lack of respect for the people who pay you and who you are supposed to serve. HOTSPOT SHIELD CUSTOMERS - please give HotSpot Shield a 1 star rating until they fix this issue and start displaying a more respectful way of requesting a rating or review.
Straight forward protection
I’ve been so completely and utterly drained by searching for VPN protection that suits my familys needs, spending hours and hours fuming over confusing technicalities and completely unnecessary prices. I downloaded the app and gave the free trial a go and immediately knew I'd found my new service, HotSpotShield is the easiest VPN to operate that I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve noticed absolutely no negative effects on my connections or workflow running on a mid-2010 MacBook Pro 15”. The prices are still a tad steep for long term subscriptions but I’ll make my decision which option fits my budget before this trial is up. You just can’t beat the simplicity IME, Thanks!
Thanks for free app AND free customer service
I love this app and it’s always fast enough for me, even the free version. I had an issue where it didn’t seem to work unless I bought the pay version. I wrote to them and they kept writing back and helping, but I never figured it out. Then I just waited and it all worked again. Never sure what I did. It was nice that they kept answering me although I wasn’t a pay customer. I haven’t noticed any pop ups at all, so I don’t understand that. Oh, I guess they ask for reviews… I forgot.
I think it happened again and again I just waited and everything started working again.
But basically It’s a good app, and I appreciate customer service.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.