HotspotShield VPN & Wifi Proxy
By AnchorFree Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Hotspot Shield VPN Proxy is the World’s most trusted security, privacy and access app with top performance on speed, stability and security.
GET HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN TO
- Access all websites and apps securely and privately at home, school, work or from anywhere in the world.
- Stay private and anonymous online. Prevent anyone from tracking your IP address, identity, and location from websites and online trackers.
Enjoy complete anonymity.
WHY HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN PROXY
- No Logs Kept: Hotspot Shield doesn’t track or keep any logs of its users and their activities. You are completely private with Hotspot Shield.
- FREE and UNLIMITED: You have the choice to use basic features for free (forever) and unlimited access, or simply upgrade to Elite for more features!
- Trusted by millions: Trusted by more than 500 million global users and featured by Fortune, Forbes, TechCrunch, New York Times and many more renowned media.
- No sign up, registration, or credit cards required: you don’t need to create an account or have a credit card to use the basic features of the app!
- Unparalleled VPN Performance: Hotspot Shield fully own all the VPN servers, which ensures fastest VPN speed, and most stable and secured VPN connections.
- Largest VPN Coverage: Powered by AnchorFree, Hotspot Shield offers largest VPN coverage from more than 15 countries including US, UK, JP, IN, AU, CA, CN, TR, UA and more!
- Support: We are striving to be the best security, privacy and access app, so if you have any questions, simply shoot an email to email@example.com!
Get Hotspot Shield VPN Proxy Now!
■ Hotspot Shield Premium (Elite)
- 7-day free trial - free of charge; no commitment; cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: one month; three months; six months; one year.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscription: three months - 32.99 dollars; six months - 53.99; one month - 12.99 dollars; one year - 69.99 dollars.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription perio
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
■ ABOUT AnchorFree™
AnchorFree is a privately held, venture-backed company based in the Silicon Valley. Anchorfree believes in placing consumers in control of their personal information online. Anchorfree provides millions of users with online security, privacy and access through its most popular VPN product - Hotspot Shield.
■ Follow us on…
Lean About VPN Technology: https://goo.gl/tgL10z
Copyright © 2017 AnchorFree, Inc. All Rights Reserved
What's New in Version 3.8.3
Cycling VPN connection prevents data connect
I have the paid subscription of Hotspot VPN. Sometimes when I transition between WiFi to cellular connection, the VPN starts cycling connect/disconnect. This prevents me from getting a data connection. In this situation, I could not get a GPS app /server connection when I really needed it, even though I had a strong cellular signal. After troubleshooting, I figured out it was the VPN, so was able to turn it off and connect. This happened again this past week. The only problem this time was that I was unable to turn Hotspot VPN off. Every time I tried to do this in settings, including “connect on demand”, it would come back on within a few seconds. I finally had to delete the app so I could connect to a server and use my GPS app.
Solid, but stop the pop-ups for Premium users
I really do like this VPN, it’s a great protection since I use public WiFi quite often in the week and full-time when traveling. It works as advertised.
The only complaint is the almost-daily pop-ups that you have to swipe away to get into the app to enable/disable the VPN connection. In some cases I’ve had to get past two pop-ups asking to rate the program which wastes time when you want to quickly enable the VPN. As a Premium paying customer this is an annoyance and needs to be avoided and make the process as quick as possible.
Steadily going downhill
At first it was great, but in the last year and a half it has gotten steadily slower and buggier, that’s AFTER doubling the cost for the thing. Everyday I have to restart the app at least once to get the VPN to connect properly and often in the last month I find that it impedes my connection so much Facebook won’t load the newsfeed. Loads fine once I disconnect Hotspot. Also consumes more battery than any other app BY FAR. It’s also lost my subscription twice, and I had to contact support to get it back. Hoping they can get it back on track but it’s really gone downhill.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 27, 2017
- Version: 3.8.3
- Size: 65.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Japanese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: AnchorFree Inc.
- © AnchorFree, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Elite subscription$12.99
- Elite subscription$11.99
- Dedicated Servers Subscription$5.99
- Elite subscription$4.99
- Elite subscription$29.99
- Elite subscription$11.99
- Elite subscription$14.99
- Premium Subscription$12.99
- Elite Subscription$12.99
- Premium Subscription$12.99