Fully functional without limitations and FREE from ads, can be used without Internet connection.
Easy and quick tracking event: Clock In & Clock Out to report time and save routes in your job, projects, tasks.
Hours tracking integrated with Apple Calendar and Maps has charts functions.
With Photo Editor you can enhance your photos in attachments with: apply effects, add stickers, paint & draw and so much more!
• Work with Calendar both logged and planned time.
• Allows you to plan your time as well as log it.
• Hours tracking and time tracking: Clock In & Clock Out to report your time and routes
• Manual and automatically breaks.
• Tracking by locations.
• Auto learn task location.
• Daily overtime rate.
• Alert when the budget is reached on project committed time.
• Project report: summary with time worked, total expense, total amount.
• Track your time worked and calculate your job timing.
• Quick dashboard on going activity: time tracking and calendar.
• Business Partners management (CRM) with integration in events calendar.
• Multi language support: English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Italian (change language at run time).
• Apple Maps integration.
• Photo Editor with functions of: crop, rotate, resize, adjust brightness, contrast & saturation, draw and paint on photos, add text, add emoticons and sticker; sharpen and blur filters.
• Save locations on the map.
• Mileage and car tracing.
• Save your routes automatically creating events with related expenses.
• Manage expenses of event.
• Charts: bar chart and pie chart for Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Year reports for Business Partner, Project, Task, Customer.
• View for Daily and Weekly events.
• Report creation in PDF, Excel (xlsx) and in CSV (txt) via mail, AirPrint or through iTunes sharing.
• AirPrint feature to print charts and time reports.
• Printing with fully customizable layout in columns width and visibility, header and footer.
• Timesheet report (pdf).
• Style themes: Carbon, White, Gold, Rose Gold.
• Complete filter customization with choosing the timesheet filtering fields.
• Interface to set calendar single date or date range selection.
• Manage projects and activities.
• Manage: add, delete, edit Apple calendars.
• Manage: add, delete, edit Apple events.
• Synchronizes Timesheet and Apple Calendar.
Try Hours today and get your hands on it with sample data pre-loaded.
Organize your activities with report creation in Excel and PDF, charts generation, expenses management, automatic route-tracing, mileage and full integration with Apple Calendar.
Hours provides you with a full work time management, can be used offline without Internet connection as a standalone app.
This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
• Tracking by location: when you arrive or leave a task location, you can get an alert or even check in or check out automatically.
• Auto learn task locations.
• Added function to remind to clock out after committed time.
• Daily overtime rate added.
• Added break time entry: manual breaks and automatic breaks applied while clocked in and to time entries that span the break's start and end time.
• Added project report: summary with time worked, total time cost, total expense, total amount.
• Added alert when the budget is reached on project committed time.
• Bug fix and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No landscape mode = useless for me. Interface is not customizable. App is likely targeted to travelling sales people.
The landscape mode is available in Butterfly and the autorotate feature is active too.
Regarding the interface customization it's a great idea for a new feature! Thanks for the suggestion!
- PROJECTSOFT SAS DI BROZZI FABRIZIO & C
- 40.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 ProjectSoft sas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.