Hours Keeper Pro - Time Tracking, Timesheet & Billing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hours Keeper is a well designed application that you can use to easily track your hours worked and calculate your earnings.
Hours Keeper allows to record your daily working hours for each client, including your overtime and break time. After earnings been calculated, your can generate PDF invoices to sent to your clients and track all the billings and the payments.
“Easy to use and simple. It’s very useful and is definitely worth every penny. Great customer service from developers!”
“Very well executed app, nice clean interface with tones of useful features.”
“A great app for those of us that do business on the go. It is packed full of great features that really help out. Great job.”
Our Hours Keeper is one of the best tools to track down all the hours you have worked. Once you use the app you will want nothing else to make your hours and earnings tracking easier.
- Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Realtime hours/earning tracking for multiple clients.
- Weekly and monthly timesheet.
- PDF invoices to send to customers.
- Earnings reports.
- Calendar to map your daily earning for each month.
- Billing and payment tracking.
- Configurable overtime and break time for time tracking.
- Export data as CSV.
- Sync data between all your devices.
- Passcode protection.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com , and you will get the response with solutions in a short time.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
-'Clock in at' and 'Clock out at' enabled.
-Minor bugs fixed including crash issue.
Lost It’s Functionality
The last two updates have destroyed what used to be a lifesaver of an app. I’ve used the app for over a year and have loved it, using it every day and recommending it to other freelancers. Now I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone-- even if it were free! While the interface of the app has mostly remained the same, the new report diagram colors and fonts have made it awfully unappealing and difficult to use. Different shades of blue makes it harder to differentiate between clients. Bring back the rainbow of colors to make it easier to look at in a glance. But what has been the biggest issue of all is that the update has replaced the clients' name under the day widget with the hours logged. Now I have to spend an ungodly amount of time searching through dozens of clients to see who logged those times. The old function of clicking on a client and seeing the hours spent with them is much more practical.
Let's be fair - the app works well for what it is. 3 stars to me means average. Anything more would be above average. This app is good for keeping track of one project per client at a time. Clean interface - which I love. Several things could make this app stellar - adding multiple projects to each client would be a really nice feature. An option that lets you set a total budget for a clients project (instead of an hourly rate) and counts down backwards on that set budget until the project runs out of funds would be fantastic as well. Also, I have both versions now and if there is a difference between the two - I haven't spotted it yet.
Few issues with newest version
1. Most importantly the badge no longer shows. This is a big deal. More times than I can explain I've used this as a reminder to turn off the clock. Please bring this back 🙏
2. Don't live the new design but whatever. It's OK.
3. Why can't I create an invoice without jobs? Often I need to invoice clients for a piece of hardware or recurring monthly charge. To accomplish this I have to change the hourly to $0.00 and clock a minute of time. Then add it to the invoice with the hardware. How hard is it to NOT require the job?
All in all I love the app. Please keep supporting and improving
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Copyright © 2015 Appxy. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.