Hours Keeper is a well designed application that you can use to easily track your hours worked and calculate your earnings.
Hours Keeper allows to record your daily working hours for each client, including your overtime and break time. After earnings been calculated, your can generate PDF invoices to sent to your clients and track all the billings and the payments.
“Easy to use and simple. It’s very useful and is definitely worth every penny. Great customer service from developers!”
“Very well executed app, nice clean interface with tones of useful features.”
“A great app for those of us that do business on the go. It is packed full of great features that really help out. Great job.”
Our Hours Keeper is one of the best tools to track down all the hours you have worked. Once you use the app you will want nothing else to make your hours and earnings tracking easier.
- Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Realtime hours/earning tracking for multiple clients.
- Weekly and monthly timesheet.
- PDF invoices to send to customers.
- Earnings reports.
- Calendar to map your daily earning for each month.
- Billing and payment tracking.
- Configurable overtime and break time for time tracking.
- Export data as CSV.
- Sync data between all your devices.
- Passcode protection.
# Subscription Details #
- Monthly and annual subscriptions are available.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- Subscriptions can be managed by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com , and you will get the response with solutions in a short time.
- New look and feel.
- Compatible with iOS 12 and new models of iPhone.
- Face ID is introduced to be an option for passcode.
- Express clock in/out in dashboard.
- Calculation error in overtime.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App, Makes my life easier.
This app has been incredible and is the single best way to track your hours when you are a 1099 employee or a contractor. It’s amazing. Anyone worried about what you pay, don’t be. It pays itself off Justin how simple it is to create and maintain your hours. Invoicing is also a snap, and really easy to use. The only thing I want to bring up and it’s very important, in your brand new update that refreshed the interface, previously when you created a new invoice it would automatically select hours work that had not previously been invoiced. Unfortunately in this latest update you need to remember the last hours invoice so that is something that was missed in the refresh. That is the only anomaly that needs to be fixed. It should be intuitive and not re-select ours that were already charged on a previous invoice. Other than that this is amazing. Everyone should try this app.
I liked it until.....
I liked the app and it came in handy with the exception it did not add up the hours on the invoices with the total pay. I had left feedback on that probably a couple of times without responses that they ever received my feedback. Wasn’t sure if it ever was going to be updated with new features, but now that it’s updated...I liked it until they made me start paying a premium. 😕 I have used it for free a long time and was enjoying the fact that there was even something out there like this without a bunch of sign ups and Mumbo Jumbo. I guess all things must come to an end. I do like the app and it was very handy for what we need, but I would have like to seen some other cool features added especially if I’m going to have to pay. I don’t even know what it’s gonna cost me a month. I didn’t see the new cost anywhere??
Easy to use
In terms of a simple hour tracking this app definitely helps with that.
Reporting is very basic and doesn’t allow for customization. If a client requires a per project reporting you have to do that manually.
Exporting is only allowed as a PDF instead of an excel spreadsheet to allow for easy editing.
Overall very basic.
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 65.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017 Appxy. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Hours Keeper Pro $29.99
- Membership $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.