Hours Time Tracking
By Hours, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by and Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (now even from the home screen with 3D Touch)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
New in 2.0:
• Sync your time with Hours on the web, where you can track time from your desktop and view beautiful reports
• Now your whole team can use Hours to track, report, and analyze time
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: email@example.com
The Hours Pro subscription, which provides additional reporting options, costs $7.99 per month. The subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Though your subscription for the current month cannot be canceled, you can turn auto-renewal off in your account settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
What's New in Version 2.8.9
Fixed a bug related to sync
I wish they had never introduced the sync platform. Ever since it was added, the app has become slower and slower while not addressing the pre-existing bugs. At this point even adjusting time takes a full second for every little adjustment (for reference, I'm running Hours on an iPhone 6). I don't even bother looking at the website because it's never close to being accurate. This app was already in a bad state before Five Pack Creative acquired it, but since then it's essentially become abandonware. The updates are few and far between, and they are all supposed bug fixes for sync. In reality, these bug fixes are just making the app horribly slow. For the love of Bob please give up on the sync service or hire someone to overhaul it and announce that it's being overhauled with an ETA. This app could have been great if they had just focused on making a great iOS app before trying to add on a subscription service. I've held out hope for a long time that the app would improve, but at this point I need to start looking elsewhere. I'm just glad I held off on recommending the platform to my company. That would have been a disaster.
If you're using this to keep track of billable hours be careful. I've had a few instances where time I knew I'd logged vanished, and other instances where the time recorded was way too to be possible. It seems to have started when I enabled the app as a widget so that I could start and stop the timer easily without unlocking my phone each time. The timers in the widget menu and timer in the app often show different times as well.
The app has a lot of lag and is pretty buggy. Not smooth at all. Also you can't start two timers at the same time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 10, 2017
- Version: 2.8.9
- Size: 54.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Hours, LLC
- © Hours, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hours Pro Subscription$7.99