Hours Time Tracking
By Hours, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by Tapity’s Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (even from the lock screen with the iOS 8 widget)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
[NEW] Hours on the Apple Watch makes switching timers as simple as a glance and a tap, making the Apple Watch the most convenient way to track your time, ever. Other watch features include:
• Adjust start and end times in case you started or ended too late
• Add notes to your time entries with your voice or from a customized suggestions list
• Check a “glance" to see the running timer and to provide quick access to the app
• Get notifications to remind you when you need to start and stop your timers
See it in action at: http://www.hourstimetracking.com
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.6.3
First, we wanted to sincerely apologize. iOS 9.2 introduced some bad bugs that made time tracking unreliable for some users. This is unacceptable for a time tracking app and we are very sorry. What made it worse was that a bug in Apple’s system prevented us from submitting an update for several months so the overlapping timer problem has remained unfixed for over a month. Thankfully, Apple fixed the bug and we can now submit updates again.
IN THIS RELEASE
- We think we have fixed the major issues relating to overlapping timers and unreliable data. If you continue to have issues, please contact us.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a time entry would sometimes cause overlapping unassigned time periods.
- Minor UI tweaks
Don’t touch that dial because Hours 2.0 is just around the corner. We have been working on it for the past year and we think it is going to knock your socks off :)
Thank you for everyone who has continued to use Hours despite the rough patch over the last month or so.
The Hours Team
I stumbled across this app on my search to replace 30/30, which hasn't been updated in years. This is even better! I had been looking for another successive timer app, but this app keeps me from getting sidetracked (I don't want my Facebook timer at the end of the day to exceed my time spent working on clients, obviously). The widget is great.
Looks like the new version will drop soon, along with a web interface (which I assume will be paid?), and I'm really hoping for horizontal access to the day's timeline for easier review with my business partner.
Overall I'm extremely happy with this app. Thank you Hours!
Love it for tracking
So easy to use, make your tasks, hit the clock icon to start and stop tracking. Make as many categories as you want. For me, it’s great to know where my time is going, as I am self employed and it’s way too easy to blow through a day and not really know what I’ve done. I don’t bill by the hour and I haven’t really investigated the reporting function, but just seeing my time logs is helpful. I use it on my iPhone mostly, but have it on the iPad too.
Great app again
Great time keeping app. Easy to use, and fast, so little of my time is spent tracking my time.
The developer has fixed a glitch that caused timer corruption. Widget works again. App occasionally crashes (rare), but starts back up where you left off, so no harm done.
For what I use it for, this app fits the bill. Would like to see total for the week next to the total for the day at the top.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 30, 2016
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Hours, LLC
- © Tapity, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.