Hours Time Tracking
By Hours, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by Tapity’s Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (even from the lock screen with the iOS 8 widget)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
[NEW] Hours on the Apple Watch makes switching timers as simple as a glance and a tap, making the Apple Watch the most convenient way to track your time, ever. Other watch features include:
• Adjust start and end times in case you started or ended too late
• Add notes to your time entries with your voice or from a customized suggestions list
• Check a “glance" to see the running timer and to provide quick access to the app
• Get notifications to remind you when you need to start and stop your timers
See it in action at: http://www.hourstimetracking.com
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.6.2
iOS 9 bug fix update:
[FIXED] iOS 9 bug that sometimes slowed down the app and sometimes made the gear button crash the app.
[FIXED] Localization issues with the help system.
Makes tracking time easy
This app is exactly what I was looking for! I needed something that would help me track the amount of time I spent on different projects & this does the trick. You can customize the different projects or tasks that you want to keep track of. It's as simple as clicking on the task name to start the timer, and clicking it again to stop it. The app has the ability to log your time in blocks as well, or manually change times - so when you forget to switch projects, it's easy to correct. Reviewing your time is easy as well - just click on Reports, specify the timeframe, and you'll see how long you spent on each task. You can see how much you spent per day, week, month - any timeframe.
The ONLY change I'd like to see is a way to organize projects/tasks. It now lists them in the order they were created, but I'd love to see the option to sort alphabetically.
If you need to track your time based on different projects or tasks, give this app a try.
I agree - Almost Perfect!
After months of using the comparable free app TimeTag, I stumbled across Hours and after only one day have moved it to my Home Screen - it’s that good! A very user-friendly interface, color-coding, the ability to round and easily edit entries, and, best of all, FREE! The only thing I miss and would like to see added would be an easy way to clear out old data in one fell swoop. I only need to retain my data for a day, as I transfer it to a productivity report for my employer. Once that’s done I’d like to just easily erase all my data so as to free up the space on my phone. It can be done, but it’s not a simple two-or-three-click process the way it is on the TimeTag app. Still, my compliments - and appreciation - to the developer for coming up with this great app. It is now my go-to for time recording.
Wish I had this when it news in the thick of working as a consultant. Very useful and well thought out software. The Apple Watch portion is equally well contrived for the use model of watch and watching time.
Wish it had a reminder to check your project timer at a user defiant interval. I want to make sure that I am still working project "X" every 30 min and if not, switch to a different project category.
Regardless, clearly built by someone that had a problem to solve for themselves and thank you for sharing with the rest of us!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 28, 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Hours, LLC
- © Tapity, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.