Hours Time Tracking
By Hours, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by and Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (now even from the home screen with 3D Touch)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
New in 2.0:
• Sync your time with Hours on the web, where you can track time from your desktop and view beautiful reports
• Now your whole team can use Hours to track, report, and analyze time
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: email@example.com
The Hours Pro subscription, which provides additional reporting options, costs $7.99 per month. The subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Though your subscription for the current month cannot be canceled, you can turn auto-renewal off in your account settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
What's New in Version 2.9
• iOS 11 specific fixes.
• Watch syncing is way better. Seriously.
• Life’s complications = not great. Apple Watch complications = quite nice. Speaking of complications, Hours’ has even more helpful details.
• We’re happy to report that Reports are no longer crashing.
• Other less-flashy but just-as-important improvements and fixes.
• Fixed the crash a small number of users were experiencing upon launching the app.
I’ve tried many hour-tracking apps and this is the best by far. I didn’t give it 5 stars bc I would like to see a few improvements ... it would be nice to be able to see totals by specific date ranges (weekly, monthly, etc). Also, I’d like to see only the projects I worked on during a particular day show up on the daily project page. Having every project I’ve ever worked on listed on that page gets confusing and leads to mistakes.
Nice but can be better
I think one way this app can improve is to auto track the time we spend on the phone, on the road, and when doing exercise. I want to just use it to see how much time I spend on what activity, but I always end up forgetting to track it or I will start it and forget to turn it off after I'm done, or I will input manually but forgot how much I spent. I hope it can auto track at least some activities.
Best to me tracking app I've found
I've been using Hours every day all year and find it intuitive but powerful across desktop, phone and watch versions. One click start and stop, visualizations, and reporting (including data download to Excel) are all excellent. Occasionally the phone and desktop timers conflict, but this is a minor flaw in a very useful tool.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 14, 2017
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 55.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Hours, LLC
- © Hours, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hours Pro Subscription$7.99