Hours Time Tracking
By Hours, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by and Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (now even from the home screen with 3D Touch)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
New in 2.0:
• Sync your time with Hours on the web, where you can track time from your desktop and view beautiful reports
• Now your whole team can use Hours to track, report, and analyze time
See it in action at: http://www.hourstimetracking.com
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hours Pro subscription, which provides additional reporting options, costs $7.99 per month. The subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Though your subscription for the current month cannot be canceled, you can turn auto-renewal off in your account settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
What's New in Version 2.7.1
- Fixes for iOS 10
On the road to redemption
I'm bumping up the rating now that prior reporting features have returned. Still waiting for the today widget to make a come back... Then all will be right in the universe (sort of).
Ok, so things between us have been rocky these last few updates. What we had together was beautiful, and I'm glad we've decided to give love a chance. Seriously though, glad to see PDF & CSV reporting is back for us non-pro urchins. When the today widget returns we'll talk about moving back in together.
Use it every moment of every day!
Five Stars for me. I have been seeing some lower reviews on this app but I don't get it.... There was some hiccups in the past but it has generally continued to be great for me! Although the app does everything needed from day to day, the app developer added a web version that I also pay for to get backups and advanced reporting. Great App with solid support!
Hours has helped me keep track of my time for work more than you can believe. I literally submit my report from Hours every two weeks and our payroll department loves it. Thank You!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 42.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Hours, LLC
- © Hours, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hours Pro Subscription$7.99