Hours Time Tracking
By Hours, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by and Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (now even from the home screen with 3D Touch)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
New in 2.0:
• Sync your time with Hours on the web, where you can track time from your desktop and view beautiful reports
• Now your whole team can use Hours to track, report, and analyze time
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: email@example.com
The Hours Pro subscription, which provides additional reporting options, costs $7.99 per month. The subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Though your subscription for the current month cannot be canceled, you can turn auto-renewal off in your account settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
What's New in Version 2.8.10
A fix to increase speed and improve intermittent sluggishness.
Seems faster, but I already switched
The app seems faster with the new update, but it was a little too late for me. I already switched to using ATracker which is really fast and the widget works perfectly. The Hours widget never worked for me because it would always go out of sync with the main app.
But have trouble if you have two programs for record in widget(show less) but in show more have no trouble thanks
If this app have web tracking make it better
The more I use it the more I like the timeline idea. It's very natural.
Web view freezes when I go to Dashboard and click plus icon to create a new project. Happened at work and at home in Chrome. Have to close my browser or kill the tab.
The price, probably, could be acceptable for businesses/teams. But for personal use, $80/y is a lot. Two pricing models would be good. What if I need to sync my data or web access but NOT team/ business features?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 20, 2017
- Version: 2.8.10
- Size: 54.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Hours, LLC
- © Hours, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hours Pro Subscription$7.99