Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by and Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (now even from the home screen with 3D Touch)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
• Sync your time with Hours on the web, where you can track time from your desktop and view beautiful reports
• Now your whole team can use Hours to track, report, and analyze time
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: email@example.com
Hours offers an "Hours Pro" subscription, which provides additional reporting options, web access and sync for $7.99 per month.
If you purchase an "Hours Pro" subscription, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription, including turning auto-renewal off, by going to your Account Settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Your account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
- Fix crash when notification are turned on and running on iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Best time tracker app for freelance
I’ve tried quite a few time tracking apps to record time I work on different projects and this app handles multiple tasks/projects the best. I can work on something for half hour, jump to a different project/client and do that for an hour, jump back to the previous project and as long as I remember to start the timers it works very well.
Additionally, the timeline is super easy to use and it’s simple to adjust time blocks of work as you’re working throughout the day. I know it sounds crazy, but it’s remarkable how many other apps don’t nail a basic necessity like this.
The developers have done an outstanding job and I have but one singular gripe: the color palette 🎨 It could really use some punch! I’m sorry for being picky but pastel isn’t my thing 😩 If you guys could allow us to assign our own colors to projects that would be awesome! Thanks!!
We think that Hours is perfect for tracking and managing your time and we're glad to see that you agree. Happy time tracking!
Perfect for the freelancer
This app has the right features to help you accurately track your time and take notes on what you were doing and for whom.
You are also able to set the blocks of time you want to track by so if you charge your client in 15 min increments it will automatically track to those increments in a no worries way that allows you to focus on the job at hand.
I have also found putting a widget on my start screen widget area extremely helpful as well since I don’t need to open my phone, find the app, open the app, blah blah blah. Instead I simply swipe right and click on the timer I want to start or stop. If I need to add a note I can click on the listed time for that timer and it will open the app up for me. Easy and quick!
Thank you for providing some awesome feedback. It’s because of users like you that we continue to work hard every day to make Hours the best time tracking app it can possibly be. Happy time tracking!
Whee is the ipad app?
The app is okay works fine, the only thing that i would change apart from ipad app doesn’t exist is could put some sound when the activity that i am doing past one hour or something like that
The perfection would be that you have another when you set up your proyect and could choose some minute in specific where you could put an alarm with the sound of your library music. That would be perfect.
But something that i don’t understand is why when you look the advertising about pro features of monthly payment appears an ipad running hours app.... where is the ipad app? Because in the app store doesn’t. I think that if they solve this 2 cons of this app, could be a solid 5 stars and put ahead of rivals apps.
We appreciate your feedback and want you to know that working on an iPad version is a common request we receive. We hope to look into our list of feature requests at some point down the road. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to let our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Hours, LLC
- 56.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hours, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Hours Pro Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.