HoursTracker: Hours and Pay
By Cribasoft, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OVER 300,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker ®. Try it today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in the App Store!
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses, including automatic breaks
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Easily copy an existing job or time entry to save time and effort
• Reminders you to clock in on your selected work days
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
"Free Edition" stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the "Free Edition" until you're ready to buy.
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
This version of HoursTracker has been fully tested and is ready for iOS 11.
4.2.1 FIXED: The keyboard could sometimes cover the comments field while typing.
4.2.1 FIXED: When editing entries from the Entries or Pay Periods tabs, it was returning to the top view after each change.
FIXED: Sometimes pay periods set as Every Two Weeks were calculated as individual days.
FIXED: When selecting an export date range, sometimes the selections did not take effect.
FIXED: Launching into HoursTracker from a location notification presented a non-functional Stop Clock At button.
FIXED: Sometimes the CSV export included currency symbols in the earnings values. These values will now always export as digits-only.
Extremely useful for me and my crew
I’ve been using HoursTracker for several years now and find it very useful. I run a small construction company and use it both for my crew and myself. The ease of use is wonderful. I love: being able to track each job separately: notes for each entry help track what was accomplished each day: exporting to a spreadsheet by job and/or date range. It has more functionality than I need, but each business is different and others will have their own favorite way to make use of it.
Great time tracker for consultants
Easy UI, good method for handling breaks, etc. Exports to excel. I'm using it to track all my consulting activity.
Easily tracks breaks, switching between jobs with a click of a button, etc. Just right! And the level of reported detail is selectable for including on invoices (higher level) or detailed time accounting (minute by minute).
In prior reviews I downgraded due to not having a way tin”hide” inactive jobs, but that feature has been there for quite a while by using tags. So I’m upgrading my rating to a 5-Star rating.
I have used this app for several years now and I love it. It's the best of all the others like it. The developer is very responsive, and updates the app often to keep things always running smoothly. I can’t think of a more convenient way to keep track of my work hours than this great app on my phone. And when it’s time to turn the hours in to get paid, this app makes a well organized email that my boss also greatly appreciates for his records.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 06, 2017
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cribasoft, LLC
- © 2009–2017 cribasoft, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Personal Edition$5.99
- Upgrade to Pro Edition$9.99
- Migrate from HoursTracker ProFree
- Upgrade Personal to Pro Edition (Discounted)$3.99
- Cloud Subscription Add-On$25.99
- Cloud Subscription Add-On$2.99
- Amazing Tip$1.99
- Nice Tip$0.99
- Ridiculous Tip$4.99