Hours Tracker: Time Tracking & Time Sheet with GPS + Expenses
By Cribasoft, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
OVER 140,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker. Try it today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in the App Store!
◆ "Free Edition" stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the "Free Edition" until you're ready to buy.
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
What's New in Version 3.3
Improved wrist experience with an easier and more beautiful interface. Plus, now you can dictate comments and select tags while clocked in. Lots of bug fixes, too.
Configurable Clock In Button
Prefer to see the Break or Pause button when you are clocked in? Visit Preferences and select the Clocked In Button sequence that suits you best. You can always long-press the button to see all options.
Mileage Adjustment Amount
Mileage rates can be set to more precise amounts. For example, you can enter a mileage rate of 0.575. Other adjustments can also accept more precise amounts.
Break start time and duration will be remembered per job. So if you take your break at the same time each day, adding it takes just a single tap.
CSV Export always has the same number of columns. Section headers will now consistently show totals. Mileage adjustments have more appropriate verbiage.
As a subcontractor I NEVER realized how much money I was passing up by not keeping accurate track of all the extra little chunks of time.. Usually I would find myself just rounding the hours off now I am billing out for ALL my valuable time.. This app this year will make me THOUSANDS of dollars literally!! And the great thing is that I can export the data and paste it to my invoices.. My customers REALLY appreciate the more accurate data and there are ALOT less questions to be answered! Can't tell you enough! GREAT APP!!
I just need to figure out how to use it to track my mileage to and from each job from my office and this APP will be the MOST USEFUL APP I OWN!
Use it every day
This application is so easy to use and so intuitive. "Well done" to the developers.
I need to keep track of my time on various projects and report on it. This app helps me meet that reporting requirement. Before I found this app I recorded my time in my notebook; I used the journal feature of Outlook. This app beats all those methods hands-down.
My projects are clearly listed on the first screen. One two-finger tap and I'm tracking time. Another two-finger tap and I'm on a different project. Time-entry adjustments are super simple.
At the end of the week I can clearly see the time spent on each project by day (my reporting requirement though other display options are available).
I do not use the Location Awareness feature as all my work is at the same location.
I've recommend this app to all my co-workers (at last those with iPhones).
Actually made me money!
I work for UPS and get paid by the 1/100th of an hour. I had previously used notes on my iPhone and have to calculate the hundredths of an hour. I have used the app as proof of clock in to file payrole discrepancies. This app rocks. My only improvement recommendation is to be able to add photos to the notes section. I take pictures of my Diad board with a recap of deliveries and routes and it would be nice to be able to store these in the app. I look forward to using my Apple Watch app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 08, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cribasoft, LLC
- © 2009–2015 cribasoft, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro Edition$8.99
- Upgrade to Personal Edition$5.99
- Cloud Subscription Add-On$19.99
- Cloud Subscription Add-On$1.99
- Upgrade to Pro Edition$2.99
- Ridiculous Tip$4.99
- Nice Tip$0.99
- Amazing Tip$1.99