HoursTracker Pro: Track your time and pay
By Cribasoft, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OVER 140,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker ®. Try the free version today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in the App Store!
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
◆ ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
Version 3.4.1 fixes a bug where sometimes a clocked out job would automatically clock itself back in later, particularly after editing the clock in time, tags, or comments. Thanks for your patience!
With improved notifications, you can select a start or stop time when you tap the "In At" or "Out At" action buttons. Your top 20 most recently active jobs will be shown in the jobs list. UI Tweaks and a new Watch-optimized icon make for a more beautiful HoursTracker Apple Watch app.
Briefly traveling near a job location no longer saves useless time entries. You can configure the minimum time entry duration in the Location Awareness section of the "More" tab. This only applies when Clock In and Clock Out are the selected arrive and leave actions.
Job Tags Display
The "Entries" and "Pay Periods" tabs now display job tags when you view the day/week/month/pay period's underlying entries for a given job.
Export To Multiple Emails
Save more than one export email recipient by entering their email addresses separated by a space.
Adjustments in CSV
The CSV export contains two new summary columns: TotalTimeAdjustment and TotalEarningsAdjustment. This makes it easier to process adjustment data in your spreadsheet or other system.
Clocking out while on break or paused will always record the adjustment. Sometimes the duration display was not updated when adding a time entry. To prevent data loss, edits to an active Clock In are now auto-saved when the app is backgrounded.
Does what I expected
This app does what I expected it to do when I first got it.
I needed an app that could track where I was and would allow me to track my time as a consultant.
It is simple where you needed to be such as clocking in and clocking out. And it has a sophisticated way of tracking where you are and Gorman you when you're on the job site so that you can clock in. There is even a radius feature to alert you when you're within range of your job. All of this is in a very intuitive package that is also flexible enough to make adjustments were needed.
This is a great tool and I highly recommend it!
Reinstalled after 5 years
Started working a contract that requires time tracking, and remembered I had bought this app 5 years ago. Was a little worried it would be another old app with all of the awful 3D textures and shiny stuff from the bowels of iOS past, but man did they do a great job not only graphically, but a lot of focus has been put into the workings of the app itself. It's incredible and if you're smart, you'll get this and smile for one thousand years.
Love this app. Post production artist and it makes my job tracking a set and forget. I just email my time to the producer when the job is complete. Only improvement would be add billing templates. I need to enter my rate and rounding prefs each time I create a job. Overall very happy with the app and recommend to everyone in a creative field
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 10, 2015
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cribasoft, LLC
- © 2009–2015 cribasoft, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Subscription$25.99
- Cloud Subscription$2.99
- Amazing Tip$1.99
- Nice Tip$0.99
- Ridiculous Tip$4.99