HoursTracker Pro: Timesheet, Time Tracker with GPS + Expenses
By Carlos Ribas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clock in and out as you work and watch as time accumulates and earnings grow. Easily review your past entries, grouped by day, week, month, or pay period. There’s no need to enter each pay period yourself – just set your pay schedule type and HoursTracker automatically calculates everything, even daily and weekly overtime earnings. Time entries are automatically created when you clock out. Or, add entries yourself in just a few quick taps. You can easily export your data by job, date, or selection. Choose to export as a text summary or in spreadsheet-ready CSV format.
○ Apple says "makes it easy to keep track of the hours spent on a project" Featured on Apple.com!
○ lifehacker says "Best Time Tracking App for iPhone"
Quick and easy entry and editing makes time tracking painless, but advanced features and customization set HoursTracker above the rest: Automatic Overtime, Location Awareness, Tags and Filters, Expected Time Reached Alerts, and more.
Choose to receive notifications when you arrive or leave the area, or even let HoursTracker use your location to automatically record your time entries. Order your jobs list nearest-first to save scrolling. HoursTracker is crafted to deliver accurate results without draining your battery.
CUSTOMIZE WITH TAGS AND FILTERS
Create tags and apply them to jobs and entries. Use Filters to control which jobs or entries are displayed. You define which tags each filter includes and excludes, then toggle Filters with a single tap.
NO MORE WATCHING THE CLOCK
HoursTracker can alert you when it’s time to go. Set up an expected number of hours per day, and you’ll get alerts as you approach those hours, even taking time rounding options into account. A notification fifteen minutes prior helps you get to a stopping point by quitting time.
With over 5,000 lifetime 5-star reviews and 5 years of service, you can be confident that HoursTracker can easily handle your time data with uncompromising performance and stability.
○ Daily and weekly overtime with two thresholds and rates for each.
○ Already working but forgot to clock in? Use “Start Clock At...” and choose a time.
○ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or change a preference and you’ll be clocked out automatically when you clock in to another job.
○ Add comments, assign a special hourly rate for just one entry, and easily subtract breaks.
○ Add adjustments to time and earnings: breaks, mileage, tips, hourly differentials, and more.
○ Enter time manually by choosing just choose a start time and then either the end time or the duration, whichever is easier for you.
○ Flexible rounding options to automatically round your time worked can be configured per-job.
○ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month, or by job, on the Entries tab. Customize the day the calendar week begins on.
○ Set up pay period details and view your time by weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period on the Pay Periods tab.
○ Easily copy a job to save time.
○ Tagging and filtering let you build custom views of your data.
○ Passcode lock lets you keep your HoursTracker data private.
○ Have a lot of jobs? For 15+ jobs, HoursTracker will show an A-Z index, just like the Contacts app, to help you quickly find the right job.
○ Export data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment.
○ Respects your device’s international settings.
Cloud data backup/restore included free (registration required). Background backups and web access available with subscription purchase. iTunes File Sharing also enabled for backup/restore.
Make the most out of HoursTracker by setting up your preferences in the app. Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com
Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker. For support, use the Get Help button in the app (in the More tab). We cannot respond to app reviews.
What's New in Version 3.1
MAJOR FEATURES UPDATE
The biggest feature additions in years. Some you've asked for and some we think you'll love anyway. All free with this update.
PAUSE CLOCKED-IN JOBS
Touch and hold the Clock Out buttons to pause a running job, or to take a break. When you clock out for the day, a single entry with all the pauses and breaks will be saved.
Time entries are no longer split when breaks are added. Instead, breaks are saved with the time entry and included in all calculations. Time entries can be split with the new Split function.
Add tips or mileage, subtract time or add time, add reimbursements or subtract expenses. Each time entry can have any number of adjustments, and adjustments are detailed in your exports.
Time entries are automatically assigned these tags: This Year, This Month, Current Pay Period. You can use these tags in your filters to dynamically hide entries (e.g. only show this year's entries).
LIVE BREAKS AND ADJUSTMENTS
Breaks and adjustments can be added to a clocked-in job, just like comments and tags. When you clock out, they are saved with the time entry.
When adding a break, the initial start and length of the new break are estimated from prior entries and job settings.
Overtime is applied in real-time and displayed while clocked in, including within the Today Widget.
JOBS LIST SWIPE ACTIONS
On iOS 8, quickly Copy, Edit, or Delete a job by swiping left on it in the jobs list.
Round time to 60 minutes. Today Widget shows total today for clocked-out jobs. Tags are visible in time entry listings. Lots of small bug fixes.
Works awesome and keeps getting better
This app truly makes me money since it it so easy to enter my time in. As a contractor working multiple jobs at a time, I "lost" so many hours in the past when I would try to remember at the end of the day where I was at and for how long or lose the paper I wrote it in. There were a couple things that I wanted to see to make it better for my use but Carlos got back to me very quickly showing me most of the things I have wanted were there and I just didn't know it. This app will pay for itself the first day for any self employed person keeping track of hours just in ease of recording and reports.
Was lost without it!
Since launching my home-based business, I've had trouble keeping track of which clients I had met, at which locations, and at which times/dates. I am the absentminded professor and notorious for forgetting minor details: like say, keeping track of my schedule or collection dates! This app takes care of all of that superfluous fluff for me. When signing up a new client, all I have to remember is to input their pertinent information and viola, the app reminds me to clock-in/out and export invoices. Time Tracker is a lifeline for my business!
The Best hourly earnings tracker ever
I work hourly at a hospital and have to submit a time sheet, this makes it so easy to add up my time with no errors, or loss in pay. I also take call, and get paid extra hours just for taking call, so with the recent updates, I can add the extra hours without changing my clock out time. So now I don't have to make a memo and remember to add the extra hours, I can do it within the app, and it correctly totals my weekly hours for me. Absolutely LOVE IT
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 13, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cribasoft, LLC
- © 2009–2015 cribasoft, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Subscription$19.99
- Cloud Subscription$1.99
- Amazing Tip$1.99
- Nice Tip$0.99
- Ridiculous Tip$4.99