HoursTracker: Hours and Pay
By Cribasoft, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OVER 300,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker ®. Try it today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in the App Store!
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses, including automatic breaks
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Easily copy an existing job or time entry to save time and effort
• Reminders you to clock in on your selected work days
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
"Free Edition" stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the "Free Edition" until you're ready to buy.
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
Punch Time Rounding
Automatically round your punch times using the new ‘Start/End Times’ rounding setting. For example, if you set the job to round times to nearest 15 minutes, and you clock in at 9:05 AM, it'll start the time at 9:00 AM automatically. Time pickers will use this setting too (e.g. you'd see 9:00, 9:15, 9:30, …).
Improved Filter Interface
A new Filter button in the upper toolbar gives you faster access to your filters and makes it easier to tell when filters are activated. Plus, your filters are displayed in a list, eliminating tedious side-scrolling and making it easier to select more than one filter at a time.
Improved Search Experience
Search now uses the great standard system search bar for a better, more consistent search interface. On iOS 11, search by pulling down the jobs list to reveal the search bar at the top.
Ready for iPhone X
HoursTracker is now ready to look great on your amazing new iPhone X!
Sep 2017 update is painful
Generally love the hours tracker app and have been using for several years - however, the recent update introduces two problems. Major problem --- when I look at a day view of time, and edit one entry that day, it kicks me back out to the main view --- so i can no longer go in and out of several time entries for the same day and make edits. This makes it much more difficult to review and edit entries for a day (or week, or specific job, etc.) because every time i finish editing one entry it kicks me out to the main view and I have to go back and find my place. PLEASE undo this behavior.
Minor issue is that entries use more whitespace in the view, so now I can see less on the screen in a single view. Wish I could go back to prior version... please fix.
Note: this was quickly addressed and fixed by the developer --- I'm back to loving this app! :)
Great Time Tracking App!
Update: The location-based clock-in and clock-out has been flaky with the first few iOS 11 versions, but the app is still great overall.
Use this daily for a small non profit to manage time card. I really like the auto clock in and clock out feature, reporting is accurate, summary by day, week, month...configurable work days, shifts, and pay periods. Setup is very customizable. I bought the upgraded version so I can keep multiple periods of data and the cost was blurry reasonable given the convenience. This is a very well designed and written app!
Simple & Intuitive. A Priceless App For The Time Tracker!
Tracking hours is a pain and I’ve personally lost big $$$ because I love the actual work and forget to track. Tried several apps and services too. This app has taken the angst away and truly given me piece of mind. The location feature is the most valuable to me. You show up within feet of a client, an alarm is sounded and the clock is presented for you to start. You drive away and it’s presented again for you to stop. Truly awesome!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 03, 2017
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cribasoft, LLC
- © 2009–2017 cribasoft, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Personal Edition$5.99
- Upgrade to Pro Edition$9.99
- Migrate from HoursTracker ProFree
- Upgrade Personal to Pro Edition (Discounted)$3.99
- Cloud Subscription Add-On$25.99
- Cloud Subscription Add-On$2.99
- Amazing Tip$1.99
- Nice Tip$0.99
- Ridiculous Tip$4.99