QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses, including automatic breaks
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Easily copy an existing job or time entry to save time and effort
• Reminders you to clock in on your selected work days
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
"Free Edition" stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the "Free Edition" until you're ready to buy.
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
What's New in 4.5.1:
-Fix a bug where exporting from the Jobs tab would result in an error message stating there was no data to export.
What's New in 4.5:
TAG MANAGEMENT (PRO ONLY)
Manage Tags lists all of the jobs, entries, and filters where each tag is used and allows you to rename or delete tags in one place.\n* Manage Tags requires Pro Edition.
SEE MORE COMMENTS & TAGS
Time entries display comments and tags on separate lines, allowing you to see more of each at a glance.
PAY PERIOD DEFAULTS
To save you time when adding a new job, HoursTracker will default to the pay period schedule settings you most recently used.
NET EARNINGS SUBTOTALS
The Pay Periods tab displays total net earnings in the headings.
CLOCK OUT WHILE ON BREAK
Clocking out while on break will record the time entry as if you clocked out at the time the break started. This saves effort and results in the same number of hours using simpler time entries.
EXPORT ATTACHMENT NAMES
When exporting data for a single job, file attachments will include the job's name.
Mileage rates were inadvertently truncated to two decimal places. In some cases, Filters were hiding data when they should not. The Export Tags setting was not being saved in some situations.
Ratings and Reviews
Time Keeping on the Go
I don’t usually take time out of my day to review apps, even the ones I really like. But, I have got say that I am more pleased with the functionality of this app than any other I have purchased - across the board. I am attorney with many different clients and need to record everything I do every day for each. Most commercial, legal-oriented timekeeping software is very expensive and more than I need as a solo practitioner. This app allows me to clock in and clock out on my phone wherever I am, which results in an extremely accurate reflection of what I did during the day. Exporting the results to an Excel spreadsheet allows me to keep a permanent record of my time, down to the minute, which is perfect for those times when a client may question a particular bill later on. I know exactly how much time I spent on a phone call or preparing a brief or other documents, and it is very easy to go back and check. In Excel, of course, I can then sort by date and client, and prepare any invoice with a simple cut and paste. The app has other bells and whistles that I don’t need, but, for the price, I couldn’t be happier.
Easy to use
This is my first time using an hour tracker app and I'm very picky on what I choose to use on just about anything, but I can say that this app is easy to comprehend, I like the fact that it includes your estimated tax rate percentage and any, if any deductions are made to your check. It shows you how much you have made daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly on the amount of entries you input which I consider to be very helpful, but I would love it if it would also break it up into how your (the user) pay periods work, this is the reason I gave it 4 stars. On the bottom section where the tab that says Jobs, if you could please update it to where when your pay period ends, the app provides a horizontal breaker line to separate all the entries from the past pay period, that way it's doesn't seem all crowded. Nonetheless this app deserves 4 stars and a half, but Apple Store does not allow me to put that in. Very great app to track your hours and pay.
Awesome to predict your payday!
As an hourly employee some weeks you get more hours than others so its very hard to set-up, stick to, and manage any type of budget. Using this app to add your scheduled time and then make your adjustments to that time like working over, coming in early, etc.. makes budgeting your finances much easier because you can add your tax percentage and the calculations of your net pay are right on. So after working week 1 of your pay period, you can forecast for week 2 to determine what you need to do to make the money you need...(like pick up shifts/work over). Definitely worth the 5.99 for the Upgrade to the Personal addition as well as paying an extra 1.99 per month for extra perks for the cloudhosting.
- Cribasoft, LLC
- 18 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009–2018 cribasoft, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Personal Edition $5.99
- Upgrade to Pro Edition $9.99
- Migrate from HoursTracker Pro Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.