HoursTracker Pro: Timesheet & Time Tracker with GPS
By Cribasoft, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OVER 140,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker. Try the free version today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in the App Store!
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
◆ ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
What's New in Version 3.3
Improved wrist experience with an easier and more beautiful interface. Plus, now you can dictate comments and select tags while clocked in. Lots of bug fixes, too.
Configurable Clock In Button
Prefer to see the Break or Pause button when you are clocked in? Visit Preferences and select the Clocked In Button sequence that suits you best. You can always long-press the button to see all options.
Mileage Adjustment Amount
Mileage rates can be set to more precise amounts. For example, you can enter a mileage rate of 0.575. Other adjustments can also accept more precise amounts.
Break start time and duration will be remembered per job. So if you take your break at the same time each day, adding it takes just a single tap.
CSV Export always has the same number of columns. Section headers will now consistently show totals. Mileage adjustments have more appropriate verbiage.
Everything is great but....
Very useful app for my trade. I use it almost everyday. My primary uses are to calculate my paycheck and keep track of hours on jobs throughout the day. However, it doesn't calculate overtime properly.
My paydays are calculated twice per month with 1.5 rate after 40hrs. This app doesn't calculate overtime correctly for this pay method, never has. Sometimes i will have overtime the first day of my pay period. I'm not sure what formula they have wrong but it hasn't worked for me since I started using this app four years ago. I've sent a message to the support team, who acknowledged the issue, and they said it would be out on an upcoming release. That was over a year ago. I wonder what is so complicated about fixing this issue? Seems like just a simple math equation.
Changed my world!!
This app is a must for anyone who travels to multiple sights for their business. Anyone with employment or recreation that requires precise "Start/Stop" entries need this app. I set up the sights I travel to for my landscaping business and HoursTracker automatically times me in when I arrive and clocks me out when I leave the job site. I don't have to worry about forgetting to start or stop the clock. It also allows me to set specific rates for different bids and allows mileage entries if u r reimbursed for wear and tear to ur vehicle. It's simply amazing. I keep finding ways to make keeping up with my time easier and easier and with what I do, TIME IS $$$$!!
Great app. Use to track time at multiple jobs. I used to miss recording many hours of my time. Auto log in is really nice. Although I use the reminder notice to prevent login in to a job I m just passing by. Has paid for itself many times over. Would be nice if location services could auto off at set times... Weekends...evenings to prevent notices when passing jobs during non work hours. Must do manually now.
Really like how same break time every day was added. Nice touch.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 08, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cribasoft, LLC
- © 2009–2015 cribasoft, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Subscription$25.99
- Cloud Subscription$2.99
- Amazing Tip$1.99
- Nice Tip$0.99
- Ridiculous Tip$4.99