At House Beautiful, we believe that everyone has a beautiful house in them. Explore every issue for the best in home design and entertaining. Plus, decorating tips from top designers, experimenting with color made easy, exclusive finds to style and organize your home, and more!
Subscribe now and get INSTANT access to the latest issue! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $4.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
House Beautiful Magazine US Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Update today for stability improvements and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
While I agree with the other reviewers that paper subscribers should have access, I also understand this is a new technology and will give Hearst the benefit of the doubt (at least for a while).
I am actually switching to digital subscriptions for as many mags as possible. I miss the paper magazines, but I don't miss my piles of magazines that clog up my office.
The thing that disappoints me most about the app is the fact that they aren't taking full advantage of the digital options available; for instance: links to products and sharing options. BHG mag does a much better job at this. In addition, they should take cues from digital mags like Lonny and try to develop something more interactive.
Poor decision House Beautiful
As a print subscriber, I have been waiting to be able to read HB on my iPad. If I'm traveling, it's nice to have the option to read my magazines online. Many other magazines respect & reward their print subscribers with access through their digital APs at no charge. It's sad that you have chosen not to do that. With many magazine choices out there, this really would have been a chance for you to keep your loyal customers, instead you use this as an opportunity to cause a huge amount of dissatisfaction. I hope you take the feedback to heart, and reverse this enormous mistake you have made. If not, I know you have lost me as a customer, and I'm sure I'm not going to be the only one.
Can't save any ideas
I love design magazines but am sick of the stacks of why did I keep this again? Mess. This app. Is easy to use. Gives me the same detail, glossy feel the magazine did. Buuuuut when I find something I love, I can't "rip" out the page and put it in a file. There doesn't seem to be a way to save ( or send someone ) a great idea. Sure it's great to have the magazine on my I pad but what's the point if I can't remember the amazing orange lamp I wanted to use in my sons room? Or send my sister the perfect picture of a vase I know she's been looking for? I would if it was on paper.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 67.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- House Beautiful is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2018. House Beautiful is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- House Beautiful Magazine $1.99
- House Beautiful Magazine $19.99
- Magazine-Dec/Jan 2013 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.