The House of the Dead: Overkill™- The Lost Reels
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You thought it was over… but we've found the Lost Reels.
▪ Join the original cast and blast your way through remixed worlds from The House of the Dead Overkill™.
▪ Play in Survival or Story Mode and mow down waves of infected, blood-thirsty mutants in this b-style arcade shooter.
DISCOVER THE LOST REELS
▪ Experience 3 goregasmic worlds full of carnage in Story Mode.
▪ In Papa’s Palace of Pain, Ballistic Trauma, and Jailhouse Judgement, you’ll be screaming ‘til your last breath.
▪ Down and dirty DLC featuring a new environment and two new playable characters.
DISMEMBER UTTERLY DISGUSTING MUTANTS
▪ Enjoy non-stop shooting action as you blow apart mutants for high-score thrills.
▪ See how long you can hold off the swarms of undead in Survival Mode.
REJOIN THE ORIGINAL CAST
▪ Isaac Washington: a hard-drinking ladies’ man who deals damage in droves.
▪ Agent G: an inexperienced but deadly assassin who keeps a steady hand under pressure.
FINGERBLAST ON THE GO
▪ Obliterate mutants with one of three control mechanisms optimized for your mobile device – Accelerometer, Virtual Pad and Frenzy Tap (unlockable)
UPGRADE YOUR ARSENAL
▪ Destroy mutants to earn Ka$h, the in-game currency, and upgrade your pistol to something that really blasts through flesh.
▪ Enhance your killing prowess with combo extenders, reload boosters, and other game-changing upgrades.
What's New in Version 2.00
And now the mutant blasting frenzy is FREE!
Please update Survival mode to let you earn kash!!!
Good graphics and smooth gameplay. I even paid $2 for the Naked Terror level pack.
However, there's not much variety. There are some zombies that throw knives at you, and some crawl. The boss fights devolve into taking down an attack meter before the shot hots you, so its all or nothing.
Theres not much to come back to either. You can watch video ads and get 100 kash per, but I'm disappointed they don't give you kash for the forced ads too. Also that the Survival mode doesn't earn you any kash.
Awesome Game, Terrible ads
The game itself is challenging and fun. So far it doesn't seem pay to win which is expected for a paid game. But the ads are too intrusive. After every level an ad plays and sometimes the game actually keeps going while the ad is playing. This forces you to take some hits while you are waiting for the ad to end, and health is crucial and non-expendable. The game overall with a few times the app crashed for me but the ads literally blocking you from playing the game seriously dampers the experience and left me a bad taste in my mouth.
Please update the App icon for Retina Display. Also, I've experienced more than a few crashes. Overall, this is a great game and my favorite in the App Store. Please keep creating more content. I would love to buy some more levels especially if they're only 1.99 each like Naked Terror. More achievements are definitely welcome as well.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 28, 2013
- Version: 2.00
- Size: 160 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sega America
- © Sega of America
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Naked Terror$1.99
- Kash Pack 2$1.99
- Kash Pack 1$0.99
- Kash Pack 3$4.99
- All Weapons Pack$14.99
- Assault Rifle Pack$2.99
- Kash Pack 4$19.99
- Magnum Pack$1.99
- All Gadgets Pack$4.99
- Auto-Shotgun Pack$2.99