House & Garden
By The Conde Nast Publications Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Britain’s most glamorous, inspiring and influential design and decoration magazine. House & Garden unlocks the door to an array of unique homes and outdoor features, ranging from town houses and converted barns to fabulous modern apartments and island retreats. It provides an invaluable sourcebook of ideas, from design and decoration to the best of travel, delicious recipes and fine wine.
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-1 Issue (1 Month) at £3.99 / $5.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206
- App upgrade for minor issues
- Fix for DPS applications not displaying correctly on the iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 8.1.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 17, 2014
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- © 2014 The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- House & Garden$4.99
- February 2013 issue of House & Garden$5.99
- House & Garden: May 2013$5.99
- HOUSE & GARDEN DECEMBER 2015$4.99
- October 2014 of House & Garden$4.99
- HOUSE & GARDEN MARCH 2015$4.99
- June 2014 of House & Garden$4.99
- December 2012 issue of: House & Garden$5.99
- June 2012 issue of: House & Garden $5.99