By Cre8tive Apps, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Business Insider calls House Hunter "Flipping Awesome"
Tech Savvy Agent calls it a "killer app"
NY Times says "It's a good choice for anyone serious about buying" a home.
Buying a home? Whether you are a first time home buyer or seasoned homeowner, if you have ever experienced the buying process, you know it can be stressful, confusing and emotionally draining.
Finding and buying your dream home shouldn’t be this way. House Hunter was created to make the process easier and more efficient.
House Hunter has been reviewed and recommended by major publications and industry professionals around the country, including Business Insider, The New York Times, Fox Business News, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post and many, many more.
The House Hunter scorecard is a simple, but powerful tool to help you organize all your data, including pictures, notes, and more.
· Track & Compare unlimited number of homes
· Unique scoring method helps identify houses that best match your requirements
· Over 80 different home features to choose from and prioritize, personalize it to your needs
· Add your own custom features not included in default list
· Take & Store pictures to remember unique features of each property visited
· Photo Management tool to view & compare photos from each address
· View Photos in both film strip mode and full screen, full resolution mode
· Easily share your prioritized features and house scores with your agent to ensure you looking at the right homes the first time out.
· Quick Notes feature to save time and typing when entering info on each property
· Detailed list of information gathered on each home, including "Must Have" and "Missing" items for each property
· GPS enabled property address entry
· Mortgage Calculator to determine different payment scenarios
· Quick Jump between Features List and Scorecard to easily add new features
Get the app that made #3 on industry expert and REALTOR(r) Tara Nicole Nelson's Trulia Blog 2 years in a row!
See complete screen shots and videos on our website and Facebook page. Click on website URL for direct link or go to www.Facebook.com/Cre8tiveApps.
Note: House Hunter is not a search tool or tied to any MLS system.
What's New in Version 1.16.1
Bug fix: fixed crash after deleting two pictures in a row.
Don't buy. You'll waste money.
This app is not worth money. I even doubt it would be of much of use even if it were free. The idea and concept behind is really interesting and good, but neither interface, not the reliability make it worth a penny. It has errors and bugs: home names and saved data do not match time to time. There are couple more disappointments, that make me regret having paid for it.
Can't Sync iPad & iPhone
Overall, app seems good but I can't sync data from iPad to iPhone. i have installed the app on both using my apple ID. I've entered data about homes i am interested in on my iPad and I want to take my iPhone to enter more data at open houses. Why won't the data about the homes i have entered on my iPad show up on my iPhone?
Love the concept but very buggy
The main HUGE issue is that when you click on a listing on the score screen it takes you to another listing every time. If you make a change or delete you are changing the wrong listing.
Don't buy this until they resolve that problem.