House of Fifty Magazine
By Isabella and Max LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now Available *** Issue 9 House of Fifty's First Color Issue 2013! ***
Requires iOS 5.0 or later
House of Fifty is an online magazine aimed at finding inspiration in the everyday.
With articles geared towards women featuring interior design, fashion, entertaining, beauty and family life.
Visit House of Fifty at www.houseoffifty.com
The founding Editor behind House of Fifty is Janell Beals, of the popular blog Isabella & Max Rooms, who has also been featured on the Nate Berkus show and is a regular contributor to HGTV.com and Houzz.
- iPhone/iPad Universal App
- inApp Purchase which enables you to purchase new issues
- Get Alerts through Apple push notifications on release of new issue
- Share on Facebook, Twitter and email
What's New in Version 3.0
Integrated in-app purchased
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 12, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Isabella and Max LLC
- © Isabella and Max LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Issue 4 - Winter Spring Issue 2012$0.99
- Issue 9 - Color Issue$0.99
- Issue 3 - Holiday 2011$0.99
- Issue 7 - Sept/Oct 2012$0.99
- Issue 8 - Holiday 2012$0.99
- Issue - 5 Summer 2012$0.99
- Issue 6 - July/August 2012$0.99