TA Plays House of the Lost - The closest thing to iOS Spelunky - http://toucharcade.com/2013/02/21/ta-plays-house-of-the-lost-mini-the-closest-thing-to-ios-spelunky/
Your sister has disappeared into the House of the Lost, and only you can save her. As you grab your slingshot and step inside you know that you're in for the fight of your life.
House of the Lost is an action roguelike that will push you to the edge with every play-through. Do you have what it takes to conquer the House of the Lost?
Each time you play House of the Lost you'll experience a different set of levels and challenges. Enemies will change, map layouts will be different, and the House will test you at every turn.
You'll need great weapons if you're going to survive this adventure and it will be up to you to create them. Combine weapons and items you find along the way to make crazy new weapons to aid you in your quest.
EPIC BOSS BATTLES
The zombies and monsters that haunt these halls are deadly enough but nothing will be able to prepare you for the boss battles that await.
You'll find four different environments within the house that all have their own challenges and boss to face. Content updates in the future will add even more to extend the adventure.
Walk through walls, track down clues, and do your best to unlock the secrets of the House. It may be your only chance at survival.
GAME CENTER LEADERBOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Think you're the best player around? Track your completion time and high score on the Game Center leader boards. If exploration is more your thing then you can try to seek out all the achievements that the House has to offer.
We've fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when switching between levels.
Ratings and Reviews
Binding of Isaac
This game is pretty much a rip off of the binding of Isaac. That is a good thing!! Though it doesn't have as much content, it have some neat little features that make it nice. It also has its own lore. A few bugs and weirdness her and there(you can skateboard through walls). I like it.
This game stole every concept from the binding off Isaac from the hidden rooms to the mobs. The binding of Isaac was an original idea that could not easily be topped by a game with the same concepts. The producer of this game is self promoting on Isaac Forums, and as an Isaac fan I am offended. The art it terrible and the game is very glitchy. I have found tons of exploits and the game is far to easy. If it ain't broke, don't fix it... Isaac is NOT broken!
The game itself is not as good as I've hoped it would be. The story line is plain too. The thing I liked most about it was the gameplay and the features, quite similar to Binding of Isaac.
- F5 Games LLC
- 88 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012 - 2018 F5 Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- House of the Lost Unlock $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.