Housecall Pro is the #1 rated field service management program built to help run & grow your home services business from the palm of your hand. Save 15 hours a week by going paperless, allowing you to work on your business, not just for your business.
Scheduling and Dispatching
• Easily edit your schedule from your computer or smartphone
• Simple drag and drop calendar makes managing your schedule effortless
• Set recurring jobs, assign teams, and schedule arrival windows
• Send jobs straight to employee calendars
• Update employees with automatic notifications directly to their phones
• Improve communication with in-app messaging
• Attach notes and photos while out in the field
• Keep your customers coming back by sending them job status updates throughout the entire process
• Automatically send customers text and email reminders, confirmations, and en-route notifications
• Missing a call doesn’t mean missing a job when you allow your customers to book you online through your website, yelp, or Facebook
• Your customers will be able to book directly into your available schedule
Estimates & Invoices
• Create, update, and send your customers invoices and estimates from your computer or smartphone
• Automatically email estimates, invoices, and receipts
• Customize line items and add services throughout the job
• Accept cash, checks, and debit/credit
• Get paid faster processing credit cards directly through the app
• Send invoices through a text to let your customers pay online directly through their phone
• Directly deposit funds into your bank account
• Send automatic reminder emails or thank customers for their business after the job
• Stay top of mind for your customers with automated postcards delivered right to their doorstep
GPS Time Tracking
• Know when your team’s at the correct job site and avoid miscommunications
• Quickly see where your employees are and schedule them to the closest job
QuickBooks Online Integration
• Import job history, customer database, and price list
• Reconcile payments and invoices
• Instantly sync job data into QBO
• Easy to use customizable reporting widgets: see what you want to see, how you want to see it
• Drive business insights through easily accessible company data
Admin & Security
• Automatically sync all data to your secure cloud
• Allow admins to track job status from the office
• Set employee permissions, because not everything happening in your business is their business
• Export all customer data and job information at any time
Housecall Pro Awards
#1 Field Service Management App by GetApp (3 years in a row)
#1 Most User-Friendly Field Service Management Solution by Capterra
#1 Most Affordable Field Service Management Solution by Capterra
#1 on G2 Crowd
Upgrades to a paid subscription are through an in-app purchase. There are 3 different plans, starting at $39/month, that are flexible to your business’ needs.
Payment for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
So far, so bad.
I’ve been using Joist for over a year now. I want something that does customer management and scheduling, not just estimates and invoices. I heard about Housecall and Markate. I used the free trial on both. I liked the look and feel of Housecall more. It seems more modern, whereas Markate has this Windows 3.1 vibe. However, Markate has been much more functional. It took me hours just to get through the initial setup of Housecall, with it having trouble loading my profile photo and business logo. I’m on LTE and using the latest $1200 iPhone. I tried reinstalling Housecall and had the same issue. Finally I got through the initial setup only to find that the app has other issues. I try to add a customer from my address book and can only do so if I scroll down the list, the search by name option will find a customer but then won’t let me select and add them. Then I somehow added one customer twice (why would it allow exact duplicate entries?), and now I can find no way to delete the duplicate. I assume other defects will show themselves soon. Maybe I’ll go back to Markate or a combination of Joist and iPhone calendar. Housecall costs twice as much per month as Markate. And Joist is free.
Before starting my own garage door service company, I wanted to find an app that would handle everything so I didn’t have to use 20 different apps to run my business. I looked at about 75% of the products out there and was losing hope. Then, I got a tip from a friend about HouseCall Pro. Their starter version was free to use, so there was no downside to giving it a try. It’s been everything I’d hoped for and more. After about 3 months of using the free version, I’ve upgraded graded twice. Customer info, price list, employee tracking, invoicing with QuickBooks and CC processing. Sure, there have been a few bumps along the way, but small issues that have been fix quickly (usually thuan easy chat feature) by their support team.
Absolutely a great app for the home service professional. I get kudos from a majority of my customers for the info text the system sends to keep them involved and up to date.
If there was only 6 stars!
I’ve been using mobile electronic invoicing since 2010. For years I looked for that leader in that industry and now I found them. I can’t say enough great things about this app and program. If I was allowed to give it 6 stars I wouldn’t think twice. The HCP team is dedicated to making this program a revolutionary game changer for small business. It has features that could only been imagined just few years ago. The customer service, all I can say is wow. These guys are serious about not only making their business successful but the customers too. And the community they have created is amazing, a group of driven entrepreneurs pushing forward to change business as we know it. Great job HouseCall Pro, now together let’s go change the business world!!!
- Codefied Inc.
- 138.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Codefied Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- HouseCall Pro Simple Plan $49.99
- HouseCall Pro Starter Plan $39.99
- Modern Plan $139.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.