Download the absolute modern authority on the city of Houston today. Houston Monthly Magazine is the publication for the discriminating reader and one of the first city-regionals available in app format. Be among the first to read this award winning content on your iPhone and iPad. Whether it's a revealing celebrity profile, a special feature on the chicest trends in design, cutting-edge fashion spreads or an in-depth review of Houston’s hot spots, Houston Monthly Magazine consistently engages the influential and affluent interested in this great metropolis.
The Houston Monthly Magazine app offers a mini escape in your hands, showcasing the finest in fashion, local dining, culture, home design, and travel. You will be notified of new issues each and every month. With interactive page flipping, a zoom feature, bookmarking, searching and sharing your favorite articles allow an enhanced magazine experience right anywhere and anytime you choose to read.
• Every new issue is push notified right to you.
• Read great reviews of the best dinning and nightlife in Houston
• Check out Scene photos from the hottest Houston events.
• Exclusive celebrity photo layouts and interviews.
• Exclusive Radar section with latest Trends, Fashion, Jewelry and more.
• Easy to navigate indexing and search functionality.
Modern Luxury is the premier luxury lifestyle publisher in the United States. With titles in the most influential major cities, Modern Luxury excels in capturing the urbane metropolitan lifestyle.
Terms of Service: http://www.modernluxury.com/terms_of_use
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
Unfortunately, some pages won't download. But since has not been a problem in the past, I put the problem with the so-called iOS 5 fix that screwed everything. Hope they get it fixed. Based on past contents in past magazines, this is a great "social" mag.
It's fun to compare the two cities just as we are always comparing sports, haute couture, shopping, homes, etc. even the articles are pretty good.
Great look spotty app
The look of the app is awesome and the content is very polished. My only issue is that it does not load properly sometimes. I have to restart the iPad for the app to load properly. Sometimes it just closes. I am sure that the next update should address these issues. Still this is an app worth download.
Great Magazine, app on iPad still needs a little improvement
The hard copy has always been great and the iPad app is a good step forward but it still needs improvement. Still has a few bugs to download the editions and crashes out on some pages causing you to restart the app again.
- BlueToad, Inc
- 42.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.