Houzz Interior Design Ideas
By Houzz Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, remodeling or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Design Ideas for Your Home
- Browse more than 11 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, View and Buy Products for Your Home
- Shop from more than 5 million products and materials, including vanities, cabinets, lighting, furniture, tile and more.
- Read verified product reviews.
- Save up to 75% off during featured sales.
- Use Visual Match, our visual recognition technology, to discover and buy products and materials directly from photos on Houzz.
- Wondering what that sofa would look like in your living room? Select the View in My Room feature and use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to see what products would look in your space.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 1 million active home improvement professionals, including architects, general contractors, interior decorators, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom remodeling guides, industry news, decorating tricks, organizing guides, designing for pets, gardening advice, humor and everything in between.
- Watch Houzz TV to see original videos of inspiring homes, how-tos and more.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
The Houzz app topped The New York Times list of “best apps for home improvement.” The Washington Post called Houzz the “single best source" for finding inspiration. CNN named it the “Wikipedia of interior and exterior design.”
What's New in Version 17.1.0
Thank you for using Houzz! We update our app every two weeks to provide you with the best experience.
Update: Just did version 17.1.0 app update. Hoped it would correct all or any of the myriad of problems. Did nothing to improve any of them and made the locking up worse. If anyone at Houzz cares at all, this app does not function at all properly. Using iPad Pro with iOS 10.2.
Will not save information or products to photos. When you delete or undo and then hit done, it just puts everything back to the way it was before your changes. Have to do it over and over again. Then it locks up completely and must shut it down and start all over again continually. Does not even revert to where you left off, when returning to any ideabook; starts you over again at top of pictures. Every update makes this app worse and worse. Should have left it alone. What are we supposed to do with these apps? Developers do not care at all that they are leaving people high and dry with their projects, because THEY can't recreate the problems. Also -- search results are useless. Everything but what you asked for shows up. Also -- when you tap an item in a photo for more info, visual match is never anything like the product in the photo. Half the time, the actual product exists on the site, but it doesn't even show up there. Then, when it says it IS the actual product, it ISN'T.
I love the fact that this app allows you to see so many different color combinations and styles. You are able to see how well colors and materials look together, which will help you come up with new and creative ideas. Also, it's really great that you can search for styles and are able to break down the results into categories such as "color family" or "room size", which definitely keeps the endless scrolling down to a minimum. Lastly, I like the fact that the products that they sell have unique looks to them. They aren't the typical off the shelf, generic products. It gives you the ability to make your home stylish and fun instead of a cookie cutter look. I hope they keep up the good work and keep being creative!
Exactly the Visual Helper that I need!!!
I've got tons of ideas for our home, but have a very hard time deciding what I want to do in a space. For me being able to actually see a piece of furniture or picture on the wall helps me see how best decorate our home. I recently used it to see how our fireplace corner would look with a stone wall and different mantle. WOW! I just thought I loved the app before now I pray nothing with the app changes or I'll be up the creek for all of ideas. :-)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 09, 2017
- Version: 17.1.0
- Size: 95.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Houzz Inc.
- © 2015 Houzz Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes