Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, remodeling or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Design Ideas for Your Home
- Browse more than 16 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, View and Buy Products for Your Home
- Shop from more than 10 million products and materials, including vanities, cabinets, lighting, furniture, tile and more.
- Read verified product reviews.
- Save up to 75% off during featured sales.
- Use Visual Match, our visual recognition technology, to discover and buy products and materials directly from photos on Houzz.
- Wondering what that sofa would look like in your living room? Select the View in My Room 3D feature and use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to see 1 million 3D products would look in your space.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 2.1 million active home improvement professionals, including architects, general contractors, interior decorators, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom remodeling guides, industry news, decorating tricks, organizing guides, designing for pets, gardening advice, humor and everything in between.
- Watch Houzz TV to see original videos of inspiring homes, how-tos and more.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
The Houzz app topped The New York Times list of “best apps for home improvement.” The Washington Post called Houzz the “single best source" for finding inspiration. CNN named it the “Wikipedia of interior and exterior design.”
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Whether you’re simply looking for a new rug or planning a top-to-bottom room renovation, Houzz should be your first stop. It’s got a huge selection of furnishings, accessories, and lighting you can purchase with Apple Pay, but it's also full of photos to inspire your projects. A helpful community of users can lend a hand with suggestions, or you can connect with a contractor, designer, or landscaper right from the app to help make your home-improvement dream come true.
One of my top three apps & I forget what the other two are
With these thousands of positives, you don't need mine too, but I have to add so I can say how much I appreciate the rich content of this app. American designers take a bow....you are as fabulous as these submissions in Houzz. Never ceases to amaze me, how extensive the site is, a room full of exploration, leading one room to another, lavishly done. Worthy of iPad, glorious as an iPad is....Houzz should win an Academy Award in all categories. ##### updating my review to lament the negatives others have posted. I use an iPad and not had any crashing like what is being reported by others in their reviews. Are you doing the updates for Houzz and your other your Apps? Go to App Store and engage Updates. Houzz is one delicious website. I've used it as a portal to find and buy high quality, well priced items for the home. It’s great for home improvement ideas of all kinds. Maybe in your computer settings, maybe remove the app entirely and reload fresh. Dunno, but I feel your pain.
Terrible service, no longer trust their reviews
We were huge fans of Houzz and used them when designing our house but we have since lost all trust and appreciation for Houzz after trying for months to get a negative review posted (about our builder, who currently has a Houzz award showing on their business page) and running into an endless cycle of our review being refused, inquiries to their support system (which is only via their site), trying to talk to someone to find out where we were violating the review policy and getting endless generic answers in response then rewriting it again only to start the cycle all over. We’ve decided at this point they are blocking us from posting a negative review and now we no longer trust any of the reviews on their site. Beware if you are reading stellar reviews about a company on their site you might only be seeing a filtered list of the actual feedback with negative reviews never being successfully posted. I hope this isn’t true and they redeem themselves but after so much time, so many support tickets and even just now getting hung up on twice when calling their only published number, it sure seems international.
- Houzz Inc.
- 150.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Houzz Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.