Hover is the must have app for drone and UAV pilots! Features include: no-fly zone map, drone specific weather forecasts, flight logs, flight readiness indicator, and industry news feed.
Over 200,000 recreational and commercial pilots use Hover to fly safely and legally! Your quick and easy to use reference, with all the information you need to know in one place.
• International No-fly Zone Map: With our simple, intuitive interface we help you navigate the skies safely (provided by AirMap.io).
• Weather Data: Local current and forecasted weather conditions, along with a detailed breakdown of wind speed and direction, rain or shine, and temperature.
• Flight Logs: Individuals and teams can seamlessly track, log, and maintain their drone fleet. Manage drones, equipment, and personnel.
• Flight Readiness Indicator: Simple to understand flight status to let you know if its safe to fly your drone or UAV in certain weather conditions and locations.
• News Feed: Stay up to date with what's going on in the drone space with a live feed of content from company blogs, news blogs, and major media publications.
We'd love to hear your thoughts!
Disclaimer: We do not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the data represented in this app. The data is gathered from public APIs and RSS feeds.
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Incorrect information in this app
This app is crap! The information in here is inaccurate. The forecast info is completely off, as if they just but what ever they thought sounded good
1st example: I made the mistake of trusting this app to be accurate. I checked the wind speeds, the app said 7mph wind. I put my Mavic Pro in the air and it was never able to make it back to the home point and crashed because I just couldn’t keep pace with the wind, because the winds were a lot more than 7mph apparently. 2 weeks later I notice the winds are whipping in my area so I check the app to see if there was a wind advisory or correct wind speed at least. Nope it said the winds are only 12mph. Which is false, According to The Weather Channel app there is a wind advisory from 1pm to 5am in the morning with winds at 30mph and gusts of 60mph!!! No mention of this in this app! Stay away and just use weather apps for weather seeing that this app failed I have no idea how these youtubers can say this app is good, must be a sponsor. And what is Jeff0566 talking about? This app is garbage!
What a Blessing!
Greetings and I just want to take time and say a heartfelt "Thank-You!" To the Developer or Developers of this fine App. I know it takes a lot of time, dedication and patience to put something like this together, we need more people like you in our World and it would, without a doubt, be a much, much better place... again thanks for this app you made my life a little better! (P.S. People sure are funny creatures! I like the yellow color of the app, variety is the spice of life! Maybe a shade of blue would appeal to more people...you know...they say that the color blue has a calming effect on people, who knew? Ha!
I only use the map on the app to check ares I’m thinking about flying at to see if they’re ok. I haven’t had any problem with the man so I’m guessing it’s mostly correct. Shows all the public airports and also marks the NPS boundary’s.
I’ve contacted many county conservation officers, DNR and the Core of Engineers about flying in parks and public land that they over see. The Core of Engineers does not allow drown use nation wide. They cover a lot of the parks and campgrounds that are around dams. Such as the locks and dams on the Mississippi River and flood control reservoirs.
It would be nice to add Core and any others that don’t allow drone use.
- Analytica LLC
- 6.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Analytica LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.