Hovercraft - Build Fly Retry
By High Score Hero LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Hovercraft is the #1 hover action simulation, arcade racing, custom vehicle building, totally addicting, physics based, breakout hit game of the year!
* Build a completely custom Hovercraft in a simple, yet powerful editor
* Blast your way down an urban highway in the sky
* Dodge and weave through traffic at insane speeds
* Cause crazy chain reaction crashes and watch Hovercrafts go flying!
* Experience physics based hovering, collision and destruction
* Earn huge rewards for piloting your Hovercraft skillfully, and dangerously!
* Collect and win over 80 unique Hovercrafts, or create your own fleet from scratch
"I love my Hovercrafts more than my dog." - Margaret from California
"I can't stop playing Hovercraft! It's the best game I've played since… ever." - Noah from New Zealand
"You can race them? I just build the craziest Hovercrafts I can imagine and watch them wobble over the pavement!" - Spark from New York
Please note this app is not compatible with iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4.
What's New in Version 1.6.12
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
5 stars for what it is
I love’d designing my own craft and trial and error of weight distribution and thruster location choice. I was really into it until the ads. They didn’t start for me at first. I got like 48 hours to fall in love with a game, which I never do. I was looking for something simple yet rewarding and I had found it until the ads. I can no longer play bc it’s not worth the ads. I would pay $.99 for no ads but that’s not an option.
I did find their other game: takedown. Haven’t played it yet but Im hoping hovercraft is the training for takedown and that there is minimal, hopefully no, ads.
It's really fun to make your own hovercraft, but ads are annoying.
Also, comment to developers, can there be a new support craft that will rebuild some of your blocks, and a 2p mode?
If troubled with your car dissolving after startup, try moving your power core to a new location. Tested it, that's the trouble.
Would you like some gameplay with your ads?
Yes, the gameplay is good and it runs fine. But the sad thing is, I remember when this game wasn't so cancerous with ads and now it's just sad. Every button starts an ad and I am pretty disappointed. I use to really like this game, and now I'll have to find a different game... possibly from a different app developer that isn't so ad crazy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 05, 2017
- Version: 1.6.12
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: High Score Hero LLC
- © 2015 High Score Hero LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1,000 Coins!$1.99
- Jet V2$0.99
- $$$ Lucky Pig $$$$4.99
- Quad V3$0.99
- Wraith V4$0.99