Hovercraft: Takedown is the #1 combat racing, custom vehicle building, totally addicting, physics based, action game of the year!
Thugs have taken over the the Hovercraft highways! Build your custom Hovercraft. Arm it to the teeth with machine guns, lasers, and rockets. Then take to the streets and rack up those Takedowns!
* Build a completely custom Hovercraft and arm it with guns, lasers, missiles, and more!
* Play with friends over Wi-Fi and fight through Multiplayer Survival Mode!
* Smash enemy vehicles to pieces and cause crazy chain reaction explosions!
* Equip up to 6 weapons simultaneously, and customize your loadout from thousands of possible combinations
* Long range sniper cannons? 360 degree tracking lasers? Triple fire homing rockets? How about all of them, at the same time!
* Blast your way through gorgeous rocky mountain passes at breakneck speeds
* Counter enemy weapons with dozens of unique power ups and weapon types
* Upgrade your Hovercraft squadron and become even more powerful
* Endless loot! Collect & win tons of rare, epic, and legendary consumables & gear from card packs
* Real-time damage models affect all of your Hovercraft's systems, from weapons to thrusters
* Experience insane physics-based combat racing, like nothing you've played before!
“I got 35 Takedowns! What’s a Takedown?...” – Margaret from California
“Those #@$% laser trucks keep blowing up my power core!” – Noah from New Zealand
“My custom Hovercraft is a flying cat with laser eyes and machine gun paws.” – Spark from New York
Please note this app is not compatible with iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4.
BOSS BATTLES ARE HERE!
* Boss Incoming! - Hovercraft's deadliest enemies are approaching! 2 brand new aircraft bosses have insane weapons and all new mechanics. Learn their patterns then blast these heavily armored enemies out of the sky for huge rewards!
* The brand new Maximum, Drone, and Pirate Hovercrafts have joined the fight! Find them in the garage.
* The environment now changes colors as you play, plus other new/updated vfx, sfx, performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and addicting.. needs a few things
First off this game is very fun and addicting.. love the art style and it all comes together very nicely.. the few things i would have to criticize is the lack of unique bosses.. maybe different sceneries and i agree with previous reviewers.. weapons could be upgradeable. I think if there was an activate button for your power ups instead of just starting off with them would make the game a whole lot more dynamic and fun. Pit stops where you can repair your vehicle would also be a nice addition. All in all, love the game, and would love to keep playing and see new updates come
Too many ads
I enjoy playing this game because it is really fun. I like being able to create my own hovercraft or modifying ones that are already in the game. However there are way too much ads. I'll load up the game to the main menu screen, ad. Change my hovercraft and go back to the menu screen, ad. Play the game and when my hovercraft is destroyed I go back to he main menu screen, ad. I don't mind an ad popping up every now and then but getting an ad every second frustrates me. Please fix this. If this problem is fixed in the next update, I will rate 5 stars.
This is a great game, and an awesome idea. Custom ship-building is something that we don't see often in games, and this one brings it out well. There are a lot of ads though, which I think could fairly simply be fixed by making the game cost a little. I think if people knew wha this game was then they would be happy to spend 99 cents on this. Maybe even in-app purchases to buy new maps. Anyhow, just some suggestions. Keep it up!
- High Score Hero LLC
- 122.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 High Score Hero LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Epic Starter Pack $4.99
- Traffic Coin Pack $1.99
- Skyward Hovercraft $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.